BY SAMBAZON

Sambazon® Organic Acai with Blueberry + Pomegranate Superfood Juice Blend.
Gluten free.
Rich in powerful antioxidants (vitamin C). see more...

• Why don't you export your products to jordan? I would li...1 Answers
Rachel G.
El Cajon, CA
This juice from Sambazon is a perfect on the go drink, whether after working out, a sunny day, an alternative to coffee or tea, energy drink, while still supplying your body with high amounts of antioxidants, Omega 3-6-9, all of which is higher in capacity that Blueberries ! I recommend it being consumed ice cold, or over Ice, you can even create a smoothie using it as a base with a banana. For those unfamiliar with Sambazon, the flavor of the juice is reminiscent to a berry/cocoa type flavor, which has a nice sweetness with a hint of cocoa flavor profile at the back of this juice.

Love this juice !
ashleigh r.
San Francisco, CA
i loooove this brand. the acai flavor is authentic and i am a fan of the texture too. it's thicker than normal juice, but not so much so where it becomes overwhelming. i like the ingredients they include in this product and i feel good after drinking it.
Natasha G.
Port St Lucie, FL
So sweet and delicious. Not overpowering and it taste like a fruit popsicle or sorbet melted into velvety liquid and poured into a bottle. I️ like the shape of the bottle and the size is perfect for my little ones hands and easy carrying.
Connie C.
San Gabriel, CA
A delicious healthier option if you easily get bored with water. It isn't too sweet nor too diluted so both my boyfriend and I can enjoy this together. He likes his super sugary and I like mine almost like water 😅.
Leeann G.
Salem, OR
These are always a great alternative to other energy drinks. They are high in antioxidants, delicious, full of vitamins and really good for you! I would drink one everyday if they were less spendy. Highly recommended though!
Joanelle H.
It's good considering it has acai in it which is an antioxident, but it's not entirely the REAL thing. I have taken with my shakes. Also, by itself. I think the flavor is great. It is quite thick.
Suzan C.
Yorba Linda, CA
REALLY GREAT FLAVOR. SEMI SWEET AND GREAT TO DRINK BY ITSELF. I DO LIKE THE FRUITY TARTINESS TO IT. IT'S GREAT FOR AN IN-BETWEEN MEAL SNACK AS IT DOES FILL ME UP NICELY.
Shiu Lei W.
This drink is so good. I always buy it when I go to Wholefoods. It's organic, healthy, superfood, gluten free and contains lots of fiber. When I drink it I feel energized and awake. Makes me feel good about myself. A little sweet but so yummy. I drink it early in the morning. Highly recommend.
Courtney F.
Stuart, FL
I've always been suspicious on the claim that acai berries are actually apart of the super food group. But, this drink and other products from this brand taste great in smoothies and on their own all while giving me the energy I need. This specific drink is unfortunately on the more expensive side.
Emma R.
Lincoln, NE
This has become my favorite juice since getting to college. Its delicious, but is good for you. It leaves me feeling energized for my day. Highly recommend.
Dana A.
amman
Why don't you export your products to jordan? I would like to try this product