Sambazon Organic Amazon Energy Drink Low-Calorie Acai Berry 12 fl oz - Vegan uploaded by Jazzmyn G.

BY SAMBAZON

Pure Power From The Heart of the AmazonCaffeine from Organic Yerba Mate, Green Tea & GuaranaRich in Antioxidants from Acai Berry & Acerola CherryRefreshingly Epic TasteTHE DISCOVERYWe bring you pure power from the heart of the Amazon that will Energize Your Soul. With a blend of organic Amazon Superfoods like acai, acerola, and yerba mate. Amazon Energy gives you a boost the way nature intended. Real energy from real food - feel good about what you're putting in your body. Power to the Purple. ~ Jeremy, Ryan, Ed see more...

• Where can I buy this? And does it leave a heartburn feeli...1 Answers
JazzyfaceLA P.
North Hills, CA
At first my sisters kept telling me to try this drink and I would brush them off because I wasn’t into the whole ‘acai’ trend. I gave these a try and they are so good I am definitely going to buy more and more !
Dani B.
Small energy boost but tastes fantastic. Much healthier than a redbull but does not pack the same punch. A nice refreshing drink when your in the mood for a redbull or something to mix with vodka. I will always have one or two of these around.  Sambazon Amazon Energy Drink, Low-Calorie Acai Berry, 12 Ounce (Pack of 24)
Steph G.
menasha wi
It tastes really good very refreshing but not much for energy boost. It is my 1st time trying it wasn’t to bad price wise but not my favorite organic energy drink. I would suggest this if you aren’t used to energy drinks and want a light pick me up.
Christina S.
San Marcos , CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Great tasting energy drink! I loved the açaí flavor and it kept me caffeinated without all the jitters and crash afterwards. I have had this drink a few times, they are always at farmers markets in my neighborhood, would buy again !
Anne T.
Silverdale, WA
I drank this when I had to pull an all nighter moving. I was still tired but I was able to keep plugging along without realizing how tired I was. It tastes really good and I love that it has acai in it.
Rosemary S.
I love these! It's nice to have an energy drink sweetened with stevia rather than other artificial sweeteners. These are pretty affordable. They taste like a treat and are quite refreshing, lots of carbonation.
Lydia K.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love Sambazon! Their energy drinks are free of artificial flavors and sweeteners, which is a big plus for me. I loved the taste and how quickly the caffeine kicks in. I would highly recommended them to anyone how likes a sweeter energy drink without all the junk.
Jessica J.
Mansfield, MO
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This is kind of weird tasting, its bitter and not especially sweet. I don't think I'd buy this again or recommend it but if you're trying to watch what you eat and really wanted an energy drink you might like this.
Kristi V.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love acai everything. This is a great energy drink without the Jitters. The flavor is delicious and fresh. I use this brand for lots of different things including acai Bowl.
Mel D.
Sherman Oaks, CA
ADDICTED. I love this drink. It gives me a boost of energy that lasts. I am pretty sensitive to caffeine so I drink it slowly or drink 1/2 and then wait a while and finish it. The only thing I would change would be making it a little less sweet.
Kailey H.
Hallsville, TX
Where can I buy this? And does it leave a heartburn feeling afterwards like Red Bull?