SAMBAZON Organic Amazon Energy Drink uploaded by Chahinez T.SAMBAZON Organic Amazon Energy Drink uploaded by Kayla D.

BY SAMBAZON #96 in Energy Drinks

• Does this taste good? Does it give you energy?1 Answers
  • Does this really give you energy?1 Answers
  • Does this drink leave you shaky after? Does it taste good? 1 Answers
Natalie G.
Phoenix
I used to work at Whole Foods, and these were like crack for everyone on staff. I have never had a traditional energy drink (monster, etc.) but I do drink lots of coffee every day and these drinks definitely woke me up even better. The caffeine comes from yerba mate and the ingredients are natural. It actually tastes good, like carbonated juice, and not chemically like I'd imagine other drinks do
Samantha J.
HONOLULU , HI
I LOVE this energy drink; it’s my favorite. It is sometimes hard to find in stores near me, so I buy it when it can. I love that it isn’t full of a ton of unhealthy crap like most all energy drinks. There is no “crash” feeling or headaches because it’s organic. Highly recommend ☺️
Tori S.
Buckeye
These are so good! They work really well too, I'm usually not too sensitive to caffeine but these can definitely make me jittery. It's not too bitter either which I was expecting when I first tried it but it's pleasantly sweet
Chahinez T.
Las Vegas, NV
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Great product.Tastes amazing, I bought it when I saw that it has all these amazon natural flavors and I’m glad I did buy it. I don’t know about the energy yet because I just had it but overall it tastes very good
Kimi A.
Auburn, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I don’t often drink energy drinks, however when I do Sambazon is my go-to brand. These drinks are lightly sweet, carbonated, and use clean ingredients. I like that it provides a nice even energy flow without giving you jitters.
Emily R.
Pompano Beach, FL
I really enjoyed the taste and it gave me the extra boost I needed to stay up and write papers for undergrad. It doesnt have the soda like effect a lot of other energy drinks have, so its smoother to drink down.
Caitlin C.
Lenexa, KS
I buy these all the time.  they are way better for you then many other energy drinks.  they taste great and work well too! I always get mine at whole foods, and they often have in-store coupons for them.  I also love everything else I've had from this brand.
Becky M.
Aurora , CO
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I’m all for an energy drink that’s not filled with artificial ingredients or too much sugar! This brand isn’t too expensive, and I’ve found it on sale before in Sprouts. I’d recommend to adults who want more of a natural boost of energy.
Ali 🚀.
During the whole açaí berry craze, I sort of realized I really don’t like the taste and or texture of açaí fruit or juice. So while this at first tasted okay, it slowly got worse and left me feeling dehydrated. I wanted to like this since I don’t really drink coffee and I think energy drinks are the worst for your body.
kim p.
This drink is amazing. Super smooth a nice consistency. It has a great flavor without being too sweet. Definitely has an nice pick me up and is great to drink first thing in the morning with breakfast.
Kiley M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Are there other flavors available?
Ariadna O.
Pharr, TX
It taste good?it really works?
Priscilla N.
I have been seeing this on all kinds of site's. Who actually has tried It? How long do you feel energized?
Dallas L.
Does this have any artificial sweeteners in it?
KATHERINE P.