BY SAMBAZON

Sambazon® Organic Energy Acai Berry + Yerba Mate + Guarana Superfood Juice Blend.
Gluten free.
Made with 50mg natural caffeine per bottle.
10.5 fl oz (310ml). see more...

sophia y.
the taste of this is amazing! I love the all-natural juice blend. it makes me not feel bloated or too full. the flavor is very açaí and you can't really get most of the mate flavor. which is why it's light and amazing for natural, sustainable energy!
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
If you want a quick energy drink, this is it! I've tried this flavor and the other berry one and I recently have seen new ones at Publix. Sambazon is great and I have been buying their frozen açaí packs for years. I'm from Brazil and it's great to see açaí in more and more drinks here in the US at an affordable price! :) I definitely recommend this as an energy drink since it is an organic alternative with much less sugar and harmful ingredients!
Sarah P.
Amityville, NY
Love this juice! It’s pricey but I usually like to purchase when I know I want to be healthy and also have a busy day when I can’t make a proper meal etc since it gives me energy while filling me up.
Christina M.
Savannah, GA
Absolutely love this drink! It tastes delicious and gives me an energy boost and pick me up that helps me power through my day when I'm starting to feel drained or fatigued. It makes me feel better than drinking coffee or super sugary juice blends
Michelle B.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
This product grabbed my attention because its organic and I love the flavor of Açaí. The drink is delicious and helped me power through things when I was low on energy. Great drink overall and I like the design of the bottle.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
I bought a mega sized bottle of the original Sambazon Acai juice from Costco for about $9. This is perfect to drink alone or in a smoothie! I love adding a shot of this along with chia seeds into my breakfast smoothie. It's a great way to add antioxidants and that extra energy to any drink!
Carolyn H.
Brooklyn, NY
This is literally the only energy drink that doesn't get me sick or make me crash majorly. In fact, it feels good for me, and tastes that way too. No terrible flavoring, and a great way to perk up after a long day. It's become a regular purchase for me, I keep them stocked.
Molly P.
Thompson, ND
I really like this blended into my protein smoothie or on its own. It's really easy to add to other things. I'll even freeze it as ice cubes and put it in my tea or sparkling water. Adds delicious flavor to almost any drink.
Melissa L.
Orlando, FL
I love love love this drink! It's a little pricey for the size but acai normally isn't that cheap. I love that is has yerba mate and guarana. All of that plus the acai is a great energy boost. And it tastes really yummy too! Sometimes at Publix they'll do BOGOs on them and I stock up!
Courtney K.
Sacramento , CA
These are absolutely wonderful. Energy I feel good consuming. So sick of energy drinks that make me feel like I’m poisoning myself just to stay awake. This beverage feels like I’m actually nourishing my body!
Ramona E.
Lebanon, TN
Do you prefer to drink Sambazon, Naked Juice, Bolthouse or Odwalla?
Taniesha F.
I want to try this brand, where do you purchase it at? I bought something similar thinking it was this brand, but it was not and it was disgusting!!!
Gi M.
Is it more sweet or on the sour side
Ruby C.
Long Beach, CA
Is it better than other brands and how sweet is it
Alyssia F.
Kansas City, MO
How is the taste? Is it too sweet?