BY SAMBAZON

Sambazon® Organic Energy Acai Berry + Yerba Mate + Guarana Superfood Juice Blend.
Gluten free.
Made with 50mg natural caffeine per bottle.
10.5 fl oz (310ml). see more...

sophia y.
the taste of this is amazing! I love the all-natural juice blend. it makes me not feel bloated or too full. the flavor is very açaí and you can't really get most of the mate flavor. which is why it's light and amazing for natural, sustainable energy!
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
If you want a quick energy drink, this is it! I've tried this flavor and the other berry one and I recently have seen new ones at Publix. Sambazon is great and I have been buying their frozen açaí packs for years. I'm from Brazil and it's great to see açaí in more and more drinks here in the US at an affordable price! :) I definitely recommend this as an energy drink since it is an organic alternative with much less sugar and harmful ingredients!
Sarah P.
Amityville, NY
Love this juice! It’s pricey but I usually like to purchase when I know I want to be healthy and also have a busy day when I can’t make a proper meal etc since it gives me energy while filling me up.
Christina M.
Savannah, GA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Absolutely love this drink! It tastes delicious and gives me an energy boost and pick me up that helps me power through my day when I'm starting to feel drained or fatigued. It makes me feel better than drinking coffee or super sugary juice blends
Michelle B.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
This product grabbed my attention because its organic and I love the flavor of Açaí. The drink is delicious and helped me power through things when I was low on energy. Great drink overall and I like the design of the bottle.
Karly P.
Denver, CO
I don't drink traditional energy drinks ever but this is love!! The flavor is really really good and it gives you a nice steady energy (not a jittery high). It does have a lot of sugar 🙁 and I haven't found a bigger bottle size yet at any of my grocery stores. I have seen the original in bigger size but not the energy. I would definitely try this!! I was hooked after the first one! Sambazon Energy Acai Berry+Verba Mate+Guarana Superfood Juice Blend
Erica F.
Las Vegas , NV
I love these! They are kinda hard to come by but when I do they are totally worth the price! I love them! They give me a great boost in energy and keep me feeling full when I need a light snack.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I bought a mega sized bottle of the original Sambazon Acai juice from Costco for about $9. This is perfect to drink alone or in a smoothie! I love adding a shot of this along with chia seeds into my breakfast smoothie. It's a great way to add antioxidants and that extra energy to any drink!
Carolyn H.
Brooklyn, NY
This is literally the only energy drink that doesn't get me sick or make me crash majorly. In fact, it feels good for me, and tastes that way too. No terrible flavoring, and a great way to perk up after a long day. It's become a regular purchase for me, I keep them stocked.
Jacqui H.
Miramar, FL
Love love love anything acai and these drinks get the job done when I'm low on energy! I feel rejuvenated and I know I'm making a much healthier choice than all the other options on the market. I would recommend this drink to those who are trying to stay away from coffee and energy drinks and look for a more natural supplement.
Ramona E.
Lebanon, TN
Do you prefer to drink Sambazon, Naked Juice, Bolthouse or Odwalla?
Taniesha F.
I want to try this brand, where do you purchase it at? I bought something similar thinking it was this brand, but it was not and it was disgusting!!!
Gi M.
Is it more sweet or on the sour side
Ruby C.
Long Beach, CA
Is it better than other brands and how sweet is it
Alyssia F.
Kansas City, MO
How is the taste? Is it too sweet?