Sambazon Blended Breakfast Strawberry+Banana+Chia+Ancient Grains Superfood Smoothie uploaded by Adeline P.

BY SAMBAZON

Sambazon® Organic Blended Breakfast Strawberry + Banana + Chia + Ancient Grains Superfood Smoothie.
New.
Good source of fiber2.
Gluten free.
Made from whole fruits, amaranth & quinoa.
10.5 fl oz (310 ml). see more...

Reagan W.
Centerville, UT
As much as I hate to admit it sometimes I just drag during the day. I've found on those extra tough days a couple minutes after drinking this it leaves me with a bit more energy and I don't feel guilty about the unhealthy chemicals I just put into my body.
Jaynisha P.
Love love love this for breakfast. It tastes delicious and I can drink it on my way to work. I drink this about 3 times a week for breakfast and always feel full until lunch time. I haven't had the other flavors but this one is really good. I definitely recommend this for people on the go!
Emily C.
Palm Harbor
These are delicious little breakfast smoothies. I love Acai and the antioxidants that the little fruit has to offer. And the combination of strawberry and banana enhances the flavor.
Tiffany P.
Winter Park, FL
Super filling for when you are on the go and keeps from reaching for something bad or getting something from a drive through. Not the healthiest option as far as smoothies go but these are readily available at a lot of places. But the ingredients definitely could be better for you (read the back of the label).
April P.
Oceanside, CA
I love Açaí! Sambazon is the only brand i know of that produces Açaí based drinks. This superfood smoothie has everything you need. That deep purple packaging is telltale açaí in a bottle and full of healthy delights.
Maggie O.
FOREST PARK, IL
This drink had a very night texture that was smooth and light and did not leave a bad after taste in my mouth. I liked that it tasted sweet without being too overpowering.
Samantha J.
This is a great breakfast alternative when in a rush. It is smooth and kind of thick just like a smoothie. It definitely fills you up thanks to the chia and fiber. It tastes great.
I was first concerned that it would be gritty because of the chia seeds but it isn't at all! It is super smooth and has a great strawberry banana taste. I love that it's organic too!
The best time to buy it is with a coupon or when it is on sale at your local grocery store because it can be expensive. But definitely worth it! Love to have a delicious quick breakfast on the go option!
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
I just started having these for breakfast every morning and they're awesome. I like how it tastes and provides me with all kinds of different goodies so I can get through my day. I honestly didn't think I would like them because of the coconut but I don't even taste it. They're not too thick and they're not really grainy textured. They're smooth, refreshing, and fill me up.
Danielle M.
Valley View, PA
This was seriously sooo good! The taste & texture was perfect my kids absolutely loved it! This is a morning staple in our house now!
Ashley M.
riverview, FL
I like to have this breakfast drink in the morning because it keep me full for breakfast has a really great selection of different drinks .