BY SAMBAZON

PURE POWER FROM THE HEART OF THE AMAZON. Refreshingly epic taste. Only 40 Calories per Can. Powerful Antioxidants from Acai Berry and Acerola Cherry. Natural Caffeine from Yerba Mate, Green Tea & Guaraná. Made with organic and GMO-free ingredients... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
I love the taste of this energy drink and I feel like after I drink this it gives me more energy to do things that need to get done while not being too expensive. With it being more pricey I can trust this brand to give me the boost I need. I will be buying again.
Savannah G.
Evansville, IN
I bought these for my husband for a boost before he speaks or a quick drink in between meetings that isn’t just more coffee. He loved it so much he now keeps his office fridge stocked! It is delicious and gives you a boost without crashing later.
Melissa G.
Florence, SC
I like the sambazon products, because of their use of more natural energizing components than other energy drinks. The low calorie option is nice for me because I'm always watching my calorie intake.  I would recommend it to others for sure!
Marlene S.
Charlotte, NC
Pretty good! Gets me going more than a cup of coffee does and is probably way better for my health as well. The non-low cal one is a bit too sugary bu was this one is just right. I keep coming back to more...the only suggestion would be that they find a way to make it taste a little less sugar free - but hey, I’ll take health benefit over taste any day
Salma K.
Alexandria, VA
I'm all for natural remedies to get caffeinated, but to be honest drinks like monster and Red Bull freak me out. The long list of ingredients and many of them being artificial isn't my cup of well energy. I love how I get the same amount of boost from a cup of coffee to this acai beverage.
Julian C.
Claremont, CA
Who doesn't love acai? It's a great fruit that tastes AMAZING. Now you can have it as an energy drink! This gets me through the day without crashing and it tastes great, unlike other cheap energy drinks. You get a bang for your bucks with this drink.
Jen T.
Seattle, WA
This stuff works. It’s a more stable intake of stimulants so you don’t feel buzzy or anxious. The ingredients seem pretty good and the price is fair. When I’m working late I reach for this instead of extra coffee that will leave me feeling anxious.
Susanna M.
This is probably my favorite energy drink out of a can. It's light, tasty, and low calorie. Plus I feel like there's less sugar than redbull. I drink this when I need a pick me up for a few hours rather than when I need a lot of energy.
sam d.
Roswell, GA
This is a really good alternative to unhealthy versions of energy. I usually still head for a monster if possible but this is a great option when i want to feel healthier or don't want to crash after the rush of energy
Kayin H.
Dallas, TX
4 stars because it tastes terrible. It works AMAZINGLY. It provides energy that feels real, rather than the usual shaky caffeine high. I was really impressed. I wish it cost less, if it did I would drink it daily.