Sambazon Acai Organic Juice Blend Blueberry & Pomegranate uploaded by rozovy r.Sambazon Acai Organic Juice Blend Blueberry & Pomegranate uploaded by Ashley M.

BY SAMBAZON

Sambazon® Organic Acai with Blueberry & Pomegranate Superfood Juice Blend.
New eco pack same awesomeness.
Whole food nutrition.
Rich in powerful antioxidants (Vitamin C). see more...

Buy on Walmart
Adriana T.
Pullman, WA
My parents get these at Costco all the time.  We just put a shot in orange juice or just water it down to make it more tolerable.  It is a very strong product to have when you take it by itself.  But once you pair it with something else it tastes a lot better.  I can also put it in other smoothies as well.
cait g.
Ferndale, MI
I try and stay far away from energy drinks, I usually only drink tea or coffee if I need a caffeine boost. I tried this Acai juice blend though and it was very good! Quite sweet for me, so I wouldn't drink it all the time and definitely only drink a bit each time. I would recommend though if you like Acai!
Jenny K.
STONY BROOK, NY
Love this treat! Acai flavor is truly unique and I enjoy that it doesn't taste too sweet. I wouldn't be too fooled by the "healthiness" of this however. There's definitely tons of added sugar making this more of a treat than a health-conscious decision for me. 5 stars for taste, 3 stars for health.
Anastasia C.
Sambazzzzooonnn keeps me going! I LOVE this drink - and everything else that I've tried in their lines. It tastes delicious, has not only non-toxic but ingredients, and is a great value! You can find them almost anywhere, even your local supermarket - and highly recommend you give them a try!
twyrl y.
Alameda
Costco often has 2 packs of this deliciously tangy Sambazon Acai Organic Juice Blend Blueberry & Pomegranate morning pick me up. Great addition to all types of smoothies.
Stephanie H.
Mount Vernon, WA
Sooo good! I love the super juices and this one is very good. The packaging is bright and exciting. I will definitely buy more of this in the future. The flavor is awesome and very refreshing. I definitely recommend this juice!
Hip Influenster 💋.
Glendale, CA
Delicious energy drink alternative to Rockstar and Red Bull and Monster. I love that they are organic and using paper packaging versus plastic bottling. The Taste is fresh, sweet and tart!
gigifortune12 H.
San Antonio , TX
This stuff tastes amazing. It also makes your body feel so good inside. I get a boos of energy and feel good knowing what's going inside my body. Healthy drink and good on the taste buds.
Ashley M.
Edison, NJ
Love this stuff. It tastes delicious a little of the sweet side but that's because of all it's wonderful contents. I would never provide my body with acai berries if it weren't for this drink! I only drink a little every morning and even dilute it with a little water ( I don't like things super sweet). Oh and what's even better is it's organic!!
Cynthia M.
I love this stuff!! I always buy some when I go to Costco. Its super refreshing and love blending it with berries and bananas. Keeps me super full. Great taste. Its a must in my house!