Sambal Oelek Chilli Paste 18oz

by Huy Fong

Ground Fresh Chilli Paste used for many purposes. Make food spicier without losing taste.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sambal Oelek Chilli Paste 18oz!
Costa mesa, CA
im a loyal sambal customer and got sick of buying the small jars over and over again. i cook for many people and use a lot of asian flavors this is also a household favorite salsa to go with the morning eggs and avocado toast. i was so pleased when i found the jumbo container it lasts a lot longer and is a better price. i always buy the giant jars now.
Seattle, WA
I use this a lot in cooking, to give things more of a kick, not so much to put on things. It can really elevate a dish, though it is pretty strong and concentrated so it works better as a dipping sauce. Because I use this sparingly, one jar lasts forever.
Atlantic Hlds, NJ
I love hot sauce and having grown up eating this and sriracha I’m a huge fan. There’s nothing to improve. This is perfection. I love the flavored products a lot too.
Ft Washington, MD
Besides sriracha, I love this stuff. I love my food spicy so I always one or the other on hand. It’s not convenient bc you have to use a utensil to scoop it out but other than that, I don’t mind at all. Love this stuff!
Atlanta, GA
This stuff packs a punch! I recommend to anyone who enjoys spicy chili flavor and would like a cheaper alternative to purchasing fresh peppers. This is great at a condiment or seasoning! I am always satisfied with sambal oelek chili paste
Valparaiso, IN
This is what I turned to when Sriracha became way too mild for me. I put it on everything, eggs, potatoes, pasta, pizza, curries, ramen, rice, etc etc etc. I will never not have this gem in my pantry. In fact I’ve considered ordering the 8.5 pound bulk jug from Amazon... someday it will be mine.
Riverside
One of our favorite condiments to add to homemade Chinese food! Adds a kick to your meal and a little goes a long way but it’s really good
West Halifax, VT
Sambal Oelek Chilli Paste 18oz uploaded by Annazon D.
I like this chilli paste in my homemade pasta sauce to give it a bit of a pop without abusing rhe taste buds of company.😄
Carthage, MO
This is good but it does have a kick! I like adding it to chicken or noodles. Affordable and easy to find