Add a Photo

By SAMBA TRUE BLUE
#1046 in Fragrance for Him
A True Lightness of a Fragrance Recommended age: Teen 1 Scent strength: Moderate 3 Classification: Oriental spicy 5 Recommended use: Casual 4 Scent life: 6-10 hours If you want a masculine fragrance that combines fruit and floral notes, Samba True Blue is the cologne for you. The team at Perfumer s Workshop created this unusual men s fragrance in 2001. The base note is rich vanilla, overlaid with jasmine and the crisp bite of green apple. The lightness of the fragrance makes it ideal for casual use as it isn t too overwhelming.
Solanyes F.
Solanyes F.
MIAMI, FLORIDA

I have a long time since I've seen, this cologne really love me a lot because my father used to use it a lot when I was little and it really is great.
Brenna G.
Brenna G.

Ughhhh. I dated a guy that wore this all the time. The smell is so odd and really not good. Pass on this!
Mariah B.
Mariah B.

This smells sooooo good and I really recommend it if you're looking for something new and it look super neat and is great for a gift
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Flushing, MI

This is a pretty awesome bottle but me or my husband really didn't care for the smell
dariana v.
dariana v.
Jber, AK

Wow i haven't seen this in so long. This is the only cologne my father would buy when I was growing up.
TheTechnical C.
TheTechnical C.

Buen producto y buenos precios, es lo que todos buscamos en este tipo de productos, ademas tiene un diseño bastante atractivo.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.

Smells very clean and misty .... Recommended to anyone who likes the fresh smell....
Not to high in price range either
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Edinburg, TX

Is the scent too strong?
Alysha L.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX

Just here for my badge... Sorry!

Join Now