BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsSam Villa
Signature Series Professional Curling Iron with Extended Barrel

Sam Villa Signature Series Professional Curling Iron with Extended Barrel

by Sam Villa

Sam Villa Signature Series 1" Professional Curling Iron allows you to easily create a variety of hairstyles from loose and tousled to tight and curly. preferred choice for salon professional worldwide, the 1" Professional Curling Iron meets the demands...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sam Villa Signature Series Professional Curling Iron with Extended Barrel!
Makenzie D.
N Royalton, OH
This iron gives me the most perfect curls that last all day! It has good heat adjustments so I don’t have to worry about over heating my hair. I’ve used it for about a few months now and I love it. I won’t use any others!
Brittany B.
Kamloops
Wonderful iron for creating different looks very strong build. Quality product. Use this product very often

Looking for your answer?