Sam Villa Light Professional Ionic Blow Dryer uploaded by Annalynn K.Sam Villa Light Professional Ionic Blow Dryer uploaded by Annalynn K.Sam Villa Light Professional Ionic Blow Dryer uploaded by LaChandra J.

BY SAM VILLA

This lightweight ionic blow dryer delivers powerful airflow, is whisper quiet and weighs less than 1 lb. Create brilliant shine, reduce static and frizz and create smooth, sleek finishes with the built-in ceramic/tourmaline ion generation. Includes 2 rotating concentrator nozzles and a deep bowl diffuser. Professional 9 memory resistant cord that doesn't tangle or twist. Removable filter unlocks easily to facilitate effortless cleaning. see more...

Tisha L.
Reno , NV
Lightweight and well performing. I've literally have had this blow dryer now for four years and it's still running like a champ. Helps with de frizzing and smoothing. I'm African American and have course hair. Would recommend this blow dryer to a professional or just anyone looking for posh and well performing dryer. I have two of these dryer one for at home and the other for my profession.
Annalynn K.
I use mine everyday! I got the limited edition one. Very light wait so easy to use has multiple settings. Little pricey but worth it. Very effective. Last years on years. I no people who has had one for 30 years. Great tool!!! Sam Villa Light Professional Ionic Blow Dryer
brittney B.
Clovis, CA
I am upset asked with this blow dryer it’s small it’s lightweight and it is powerful! I am 5 foot tall and 100 pounds and this blow dryer definitely accommodate me and my lifestyle. It doesn’t make my arms tired and I love that it’s lightweight but powerful definitely recommend
Simone D.
Reseda, CA
This is by far my favorite hair dryer I've ever owned. I've settled for the $20 blow dryer all my life and finally decided I deserve more. I love the features on this blow dryer, especially the cool air feature. It looks very sleek which is a plus since it's always out in the open in my bathroom whether it's on the sink or hanging on the cabinet. After I blow dry, my hair feels extremely soft. I don't think I'm damaging my air like I was with other dryers.
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
I purchased this several years ago from my hair stylist and love it. It still works great after nearly daily use. It is fairly light and not as loud as most models. It has different heat and fan settings. It gets quite hot! It comes with a diffuser and 2 nozzles. It was worth every penny!
LaChandra J.
Cleveland, OH
I love this blow dryer, it doesn't cook me hair. This blow dryer adds moisture to my hair, doesn't leave it crunchy. I have 1 on back up just in case. I just wish it was easier to purchase replacement attachments.
Lauren M.
Sheboygan, WI
I'm obsessed. As a cosmetologist this dryer is everything and more. It's light weight and compact. It is pricy but it lasts, has a warranty and I wouldn't buy any other hairdryer. I highly recommend this!Sam Villa Light Professional Ionic Blow Dryer
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
This hair dryer is absolutely amazing! It gets my hair dried so fast with damage and feels great on the head. It doesn't get too hot yet still does the job better than any other brand I have chosen.
Gina S.
Midland, MI
I would definitely recommend this professional Sam Villa blow dryer! All of the hot tools from this brand are exceptional! Created for hairdressers- you simply can’t go wrong with this lasting power!
Taylor S.
Kansas City, MO
This is literally the best blow dryer. I got it back when I worked at a hair salon and still have it many years later. It blows out air so fast, therefore blow drying your hair in a much shorter amount of time. I know it may seem pricey, but if you frequently use a blow dryer, this one is definitely the one I would recommend investing in. It will last you a long time and cut back the time you spend getting ready each morning!
Whitney Q.
Troy
Is this hotter than the volare V2?