Sam Villa Light Professional Ionic Blow Dryer uploaded by LaChandra J.

BY SAM VILLA

This lightweight ionic blow dryer delivers powerful airflow, is whisper quiet and weighs less than 1 lb. Create brilliant shine, reduce static and frizz and create smooth, sleek finishes with the built-in ceramic/tourmaline ion generation. Includes 2 rotating concentrator nozzles and a deep bowl diffuser. Professional 9 memory resistant cord that doesn't tangle or twist. Removable filter unlocks easily to facilitate effortless cleaning. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Katie B.
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
This hair dryer is absolutely amazing! It gets my hair dried so fast with damage and feels great on the head. It doesn't get too hot yet still does the job better than any other brand I have chosen.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Kansas City, MO
This is literally the best blow dryer. I got it back when I worked at a hair salon and still have it many years later. It blows out air so fast, therefore blow drying your hair in a much shorter amount of time. I know it may seem pricey, but if you frequently use a blow dryer, this one is definitely the one I would recommend investing in. It will last you a long time and cut back the time you spend getting ready each morning!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Sheboygan, WI
I'm obsessed. As a cosmetologist this dryer is everything and more. It's light weight and compact. It is pricy but it lasts, has a warranty and I wouldn't buy any other hairdryer. I highly recommend this!Sam Villa Light Professional Ionic Blow Dryer
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
I just switched blow dryers and purchased this one. I have curly hair but have been blowing my hair straight way more often lately and needed something much lighter. not o my is it super light but dry time is cut in half. love this tool!
LaChandra J.
LaChandra J.
Cleveland, OH
I love this blow dryer, it doesn't cook me hair. This blow dryer adds moisture to my hair, doesn't leave it crunchy. I have 1 on back up just in case. I just wish it was easier to purchase replacement attachments.
Breanna K.
Breanna K.
Hutchinson, PA
I love this blow dryer! I have super thick hair so it always takes me so long to dry my hair and I definitely noticed a difference with this dryer! Worth the buy!
Karen G.
Karen G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Great blow dryer for its price. You can add nozzles such as concentrator or diffuser. The power and heat settings are great.
Gloria M.
Gloria M.
Pomona, CA
Can't go wrong with this,super light fast drying leave hair feel so smooth,shiny and hair style last for days.
Justine A.
Justine A.
This is a great dryer. A friend of mine has it and I tried it. It is pretty expensive though. I think there's cheaper salon dryer options out there.