Sam Smith - Thrill Of It All (CD)

Sam Smith - Thrill Of It All (CD)

Disc 1 1. Too Good at Goodbyes(3:36) 2. Say It First(4:12) 3. One Last Song(3:15) 4. Midnight Train(3:31) 5. Burning(3:29) 6. HIM(3:14) 7. Baby, You Make Me Crazy(3:31) 8. No Peace(4:49) 9. Palace(3:10) 10. Pray(3:58) 11. Nothing Left for You(3:49) 12. The Thrill of It All(3:33) 13. Scars(3:60) 14. One Day at a Time(3:35)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sam Smith - Thrill Of It All (CD)!
Christa W.
Millington, TN
I cannot rave about this enough. I feel like this is such a vulnerable album. My favorite is “Pray”, the choir and the vocals just give me all the feels. Sam smith is one of the best vocalist of our generation. I could literally listen to him sing the ABC’s and still be mesmerized.
tsakani W.
the ridge26 Pentagon park Paul Farrell
This album has a lot of nice songs that will touch your soul and I just love the songs on it it is just the best and my favorite is number 10 pray

Looking for your answer?