BY SAM MILLS

Fusilli Pasta goes great with chicken, salmon, vegetables, sauce or anything else you can think of. Dinner will never be boring again with this 100-percent corn flour pasta. Each pack is 16 oz. Four packs per case. Gluten, low, cholesterol, egg, soy, dairy, sodium free Kosher Set includes: Four (4) packs Brand: Sam Mills Container: Package Weight: 4 pounds Due to the perishable nature of food items, returns are not accepted by state law. see more...

• I haven't heard of this brand before. Anyone whose tried:...1 Answers
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
I was very pleased to get a great deal on this pasta using Amazon's subscribe and save 15% off deal. I have celiac disease so I need to have gluten free pasta. This is pretty good. It's made just with corn and not a blend like many other pastas so eat this more sparingly. Corn is high in carbohydrates. The taste has a touch of corn but tastes a lot like wheat pasta. The texture is similar but maybe a little more al dente, which I love. With sauce or butter the difference isn't detectable. I haven't noticed it taking longer to cook but I used to leave firmness to my wheat pasta. No stickiness!
Jenna O.
My absolute favorite gluten free brand of pasta. It's very affordable and it tastes GREAT. The pasta doesn't get sticky and gross like a lot of the rice pastas do. As an gluten free Italian, this makes me very happy!
Audrey K.
Pretty good! It's kinda like having a hearty, thick pasta. Since it's made of corn, it's high in fiber and carbs. While the taste is good, the texture is grainy. It can hold up to thick sauces well, but that's the only bonus to buying this brand.
Melissa G.
West Columbia, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I haven't heard of this brand before. Anyone whose tried: what did you think? Is it better than other brands?

Kohl's