BY SAM MILLS

Pasta Conchiliette Gf 16 OZ (Pack Of 6) (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC 897660002051 K see more...

Sarah K.
Owings Mills, MD
I purchased this pasta at my local grocery store on clearance for an excellent price. It was my first time purchasing or tasting a gluten free pasta. Maybe it was me but I wasn't impressed at all! It seems to take forever to cook and seemed to starchy. I make pasta all of the time with no issue so I'm not a rookie to cooking. I will try again just to give it a fair try and hope I have a better experience.
Lexi L.
Rochester, MN
I love this brand of gluten-free pasta! It taste amazing and does not taste like grimy which some gluten-free pasta does! It taste like normal pasta! I have bought this product at many different chains and is inexpensive compared to other gluten free products!