BY SAM EDELMAN #14 in Shoe Stores

Sam Edelman Payton Suede Fringe Tote-Handbags

Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This is my favorite contemporary style shoe brand. The quality of leather is great, their shoes are well made, therefore some of the most comfortable but stylish shoes that I own. They also make some beautiful classic shoes, when they have sales, I always end up buying more than one pair. My only gripe is that I have larger calves but I don't fit into they wide calves of any brands either so I can't fit into their over-the-knee or knee high boots unless I wear leggings but this is a dilemma that I have with almost all shoe brands :(
Kathy T.
Crisfield, MD
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I bought the Fritz flats for a wedding I’m in, and I’m having a hard time not wearing them other places first! The leather is so soft, and the overall shape of them is just really nice. The insole is also nice and squishy. It’ll be amazing (for once!) to wear shoes to a wedding that will get me through the ceremony AND reception without sore feet! I got these during a great sale at Nordstrom for 40% off, which makes them an even better buy! I’m a fan for life.
Ryan P.
Greenville, SC
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Sam Edelman makes some of the most comfortable shoes I own. They are true to size, high quality, affordable, and cute. Some of the designs aren't my style, but that's the case with any brand, but when there is a cute design, I know the quality will be superb so I don't hesitate in purchasing.
Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
If you buy, you will tell right away the luxury of a well made slip on shoes. Very comfortable, stylish as well. If you love to mix your fashion, these shoes are perfect!
Molly M.
Amazing style shoes!! Always find myself gravitating towards them when I go shopping!! Only downside is that they tend to be a little bit pricey. If I'm going to spend more I would like them to stand out a bit more. But great quality brand overall!!
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
SAM EDELMAN DOES NOT PLAY WHEN IT COMES TO SHOES ! LET ME TELL YOU, BABY SLAYS THE SHOE GAME EVERY TIME & THEY ARE SO SO SO COMFORTABLE ! I own about 8 pairs of Sam Edelman joints. I wear the sh*t out of some sammies ! WHO GOT THE PLUG ON SAM EDELMAN'S? HIT ME IN THE DM!
Kate W.
Burlington, NJ
I received the Sam Edelman Penny riding boots for Christmas and I love them. They are very well made and very comfortable. I would suggest sizing down as I felt like they run a little big. I would definitely buy these again.
Danielle R.
I have two pairs of SE heels, one platform and one more of a stiletto, and it's a toss up for which pair is the most comfortable pair of heels I've ever. The price point is a steal for how comfortable these shoes are and how well they hold up! Plus, I feel like all of their styles are sexy and feminine while still looking fresh.
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
I have several pairs of Sam Edelman shoes, and I love them all. They're quality, well-made footwear that fall under the "Trendy" category but aren't super expensive like designer shoes tend to be. I've purchased all of my Sam Edelman items on Amazon or on sale at department stores, so you can actually get certain things for a great price. All of my shoes have lasted a long time and they're all comfortable.
Sharlyn O.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I am a big fan of Sam Edelman shoes. I love that they are petite friendly as I wear a size 4. I usually purchase my shoes from Nordstrom since they offer a wide variety of sizes. Sam Edelman is always on trend when it comes to different styles from booties to sandals. The shoes I have purchased with them are comfortable and stylish. I always receive compliments when I wear Sam Edelman!