Sam Edelman

Sam Edelman Payton Suede Fringe Tote-Handbags

Should i size 1/2 up for Sam Edelman heeled sandals?
Are the heels true to size? Sandals especially...
Sam Edelman ? [product:sam-edelman]
Start your review of Sam Edelman!
How would you rate this product?
Vikee K.
Matthews, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Sam Edelman uploaded by Vikee K.
I love shoes from Sam Edelman they’re always comfy and stylish. I just received the Marlena Heels. The padded look is on trend right now and these are a great way to try it out!
Amanda K.
Hartsville, SC
Sam Edelman uploaded by Amanda K.
I wanted to love these shoes. They are gorgeous! But these are more for narrow feet. My feet arent really wide but they hung off the side of them. Disappointed to say the least 😢
Elizabeth B.
Sam Edelman uploaded by Elizabeth B.
I LOVE Sam Edelman’s shoes😍 they are well made, and Stylish! This particular sandals are so sooooo pretty for summer☀️ #SamEdelman
Katie H.
Russellville, AL
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Sam Edelman has some of the cutest shoes on the market right now. It covers everything from classics to fun twists on shoes. It’s a little on the pricey side with most being around or over 100 dollars.
Liz S.
Franklinville, NC
Sam Edelman uploaded by Liz S.
One of my favorite quality shoe brands! I most often always shop them online from Nordstrom. They fit true to size and are always super comfortable!
Jennifer O.
Itasca, IL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Sam Edelman uploaded by Jennifer O.
My favorite brand, such a great selection and different styles for a variety of occasions. My newest fav has been these chunky platform booties that are so fun and can dress up any outfit. Super comfortable!
Katerina P.
Philadelphia, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
My go to brand for well priced, high quality shoes. Every pair I’ve owned so far has been well made and lasts for years! I wear them all on a daily bases and they’re still holding up. They’re also very comfortable. A lot are made with high quality leather too.
Diana R.
Palmdale, CA
Sam Edelman uploaded by Diana R.
I love Sam Edelman’s shoes, some years ago I bought a flats and still use it. Last year I want this sandals and ordered but it was smaller, but this time I ordered two of them 1 size up and are perfect. I can't wait until it's summer and use them.
Heather S.
Miller Place, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 9
1,078 reviews
Sam Edelman uploaded by Heather S.
I love SE shoes! They’re always comfortable, stylish and made well. I have quite a few pair and they are my favorite shoes to wear. The platforms are very comfortable and I can wear them all day without my feet hurting!
Ryan P.
Anderson, SC
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Sam Edelman makes some of the most comfortable shoes I own. They are true to size, high quality, affordable, and cute. Some of the designs aren't my style, but that's the case with any brand, but when there is a cute design, I know the quality will be superb so I don't hesitate in purchasing.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
COUTURE I.
il y a 2 ans
Ginamarie G. il y a 2 ans
Love their sandals and boots! Nordstrom Rack usually has great sales with them! #fashionista