Sam Edelman uploaded by Stacy C.Sam Edelman uploaded by Denisse M.Sam Edelman uploaded by Karen F.

BY SAM EDELMAN #14 in Shoe Stores

Sam Edelman Payton Suede Fringe Tote-Handbags

Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Such a cute handbag. This was the it style bag for the fall. The fringe was hot and gave it that extra special look. It can easily be pulled out again for festival season or summer since fringe tends to be present in bags. The fringe can get a little dirty so I suggest spraying it with a little waterproof repellent and suede cleaner.
Danielle A.
What's not to love about this brand. He makes the best flats ever made. They are comfortable and made with the softest leather. What I love is that they hug the foot, yet don't pinch the back of my heel. Boots, heels, sandals-Sam can do no wrong in my eyes. Good price point as well.
Stella B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have a pair of Sam Edelman gladiator sandals, and they are the most comfortable shoes ever. They have many different sizes, and they fit true to size. They are very durable too, as I have worn them on game days and to parties. They go with everything!
Aileen H.
I heart Sam's shoe designs. They are very chic and sometimes out there but not quite. It's very edgy with a mix of a fashion statement.
It's also cute at the same time. I'm always on the lookout for a great pair for one of his designs.
Anjum B.
Dearborn, MI
Have their ballerina flats in black and they're the most comfortable flats ever. I usually try to avoid flats because my feet hurt so bad after but I find these work great for when I'm on my feet for 10+ hours at my job.
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
I have several pairs of Sam Edelman shoes, and I love them all. They're quality, well-made footwear that fall under the "Trendy" category but aren't super expensive like designer shoes tend to be. I've purchased all of my Sam Edelman items on Amazon or on sale at department stores, so you can actually get certain things for a great price. All of my shoes have lasted a long time and they're all comfortable.
Felicia B.
Tampa, FL
Sam Edelman makes fabulous shoes! My favorite pairs of heels feature Sam's vibrant colors (one pair of cobalt blue heels and another pair of orange-red heels). The heels are extremely comfortable despite their sassy stiletto. I can usually find Sam Edelman shoes in my favorite department stores at a great price.
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
SAM EDELMAN DOES NOT PLAY WHEN IT COMES TO SHOES ! LET ME TELL YOU, BABY SLAYS THE SHOE GAME EVERY TIME & THEY ARE SO SO SO COMFORTABLE ! I own about 8 pairs of Sam Edelman joints. I wear the sh*t out of some sammies ! WHO GOT THE PLUG ON SAM EDELMAN'S? HIT ME IN THE DM!
Mary S.
I bought the cutest black pointy toed shoes from this brand. Slipped them on AFTER wearing a different more uncomfortable shoe and wow! So impressed with the design and comfort level for a heel! Love this brand!
Danielle R.
I have two pairs of SE heels, one platform and one more of a stiletto, and it's a toss up for which pair is the most comfortable pair of heels I've ever. The price point is a steal for how comfortable these shoes are and how well they hold up! Plus, I feel like all of their styles are sexy and feminine while still looking fresh.