BY SAM EDELMAN

Sam Edelman Payton Suede Fringe Tote-Handbags

Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This is my favorite contemporary style shoe brand. The quality of leather is great, their shoes are well made, therefore some of the most comfortable but stylish shoes that I own. They also make some beautiful classic shoes, when they have sales, I always end up buying more than one pair. My only gripe is that I have larger calves but I don't fit into they wide calves of any brands either so I can't fit into their over-the-knee or knee high boots unless I wear leggings but this is a dilemma that I have with almost all shoe brands :(
Erin C.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I am in love with the Sam Edelman Felicia shoe I have them in several colors. I love that you can dress them down for a more casual look but they also look good for work when I need to wear a suit for a meeting. They do discontinue colors all the time so I find a lot of mine at Nordstrom Rack for half off! The quality is great and they don't give me huge blisters like my other flats too. Oh and I don't know how they do it but it feels like you're walking on a squishy cloud. I don't know how to explain it but it's so comfortable!
Tiffanie S.
Unbelievably comfortable and flattering! I work in retail and am on my feet all day but still want to look professional. My go to work shoes are always Sam Edelman’s because their heels are cushioned enough that I can wear heels and not limp home in pain every day. I usually buy these at Nordstrom or Nordstrom Rack.
Kathy T.
Crisfield, MD
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I bought the Fritz flats for a wedding I’m in, and I’m having a hard time not wearing them other places first! The leather is so soft, and the overall shape of them is just really nice. The insole is also nice and squishy. It’ll be amazing (for once!) to wear shoes to a wedding that will get me through the ceremony AND reception without sore feet! I got these during a great sale at Nordstrom for 40% off, which makes them an even better buy! I’m a fan for life.
Ryan P.
Anderson, SC
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Sam Edelman makes some of the most comfortable shoes I own. They are true to size, high quality, affordable, and cute. Some of the designs aren't my style, but that's the case with any brand, but when there is a cute design, I know the quality will be superb so I don't hesitate in purchasing.
kirstie m.
I really love the quality of these shoes. I have four pairs by the this brand and they're all super high quality. I will admit most shoes are over $100 - so pricy but they're comfortable and I'm confident I'll have them for many years.
Sarah S.
Bangor, ME
Seriously you guys.... my all time favorite shoes ever... comfortable, chic, within budget and will never go out of style... obsessed is not even close enough... what would I do without sam
Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
If you buy, you will tell right away the luxury of a well made slip on shoes. Very comfortable, stylish as well. If you love to mix your fashion, these shoes are perfect!
Ellie C.
I got this Sam Edelman Felicia Color: Saddle
from Nordstrom #Nordstrom . So out all the shoes my frequent size is 8 US (6UK). Hoping that this was my sizee but 8 was kinda small doesnt have a great space for my toes. If you are buying this shoes I suggest you size up maybe half size. You dont want your toes to be curled up. Other than that. This shoes is really great for walking and comfortability. This is the best. Compared to Michael Kors. I love how soft yet it has a great support on ur feet. I love how it is designed elegantly. I highly recommend this. Sam Edelman
Danielle R.
I have two pairs of SE heels, one platform and one more of a stiletto, and it's a toss up for which pair is the most comfortable pair of heels I've ever. The price point is a steal for how comfortable these shoes are and how well they hold up! Plus, I feel like all of their styles are sexy and feminine while still looking fresh.
Tiffanie S.
What is your favorite style of Sam Edelmans?
Tiffanie S.
What is your favorite style of Sam Edelmans?