BY SAMUEL ADAMS

• "I guess it's just a little bit of summer for him." in 1 review
  • "It has a great flavor and is pretty light. " in 1 review
  • "Not a huge fan of ales but this one is pretty good." in 1 review
Lisa J.
Samuel Adams Summer Ale, is one of my favorite beers. The problem is it's only around for a certain time of the year. The Taste is fabulous, there is absolutely no aftertaste and it's very refreshing if you add an orange slice or even a lemon slice if you like lemon with your beer. I have seen people with lime but orange is usually the choice.

I don't know really what to say about it as far as ingredients go, but everything Blends together so smoothly, if you needed to it would not choke you to death if you had to chug it. It's a very mild beer with no bad aftertaste. I would highly recommend it Sam Adams Summer Ale
Alexandria L.
Binghamton, NY
Samuel Adams Summer Ale is honestly one of my favorite beverages. You can taste the hints of wheat and lemon which give this ale a very nice summer vibe. It’s perfect for sitting on your porch in the summer time watching the sunset!
Jen G.
Boston
Rating this 4 and not 5 stars because I swear the recipe changes depending on the yr, but this yr is absolutely awesome. Highly recommend if you’re in the area and looking for a summer beer! It’s a little tangy but still light (lemony tasting to me), not sweet at all
Heather C.
Buena Vista, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Summer ale is my favorite summer beer of all time. I don't think I could ever get sick of this beer . Even friends that claim they do not like Sam liked his summer beer. It's just an amazing refreshingly great choice for go to summer beer .
Taylor H.
Roanoke, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The best summer ale I have had by far. Has a flavorful citrus kick to it but it keeps the hoppiness as well. Very light in the stomach so makes it easy to drink on a hot summer day by the lake or inside by the air conditioner.
Dorsey L.
Tampa, FL
Great light ale with crisp citrus notes. Not a heavy ale that fills you up. It’s a great value beer that no matter where you are you’ll be able to find it in your grocery or abc store. I have stocked this in our guest beer fridge and i will likely keep doing so.
Samantha C.
Ludowici
Not my favorite of the sam Adams line, but one I will buy! It’s easy to find in stores, so that’s a plus! It’s a nice one to have out by the pool, or while grilling. I will probably buy again, it’s just not my first choice.
Sam H.
Nice light texture. The flavor was not over powering however, I would've enjoyed a little more hop. It was affordable and went great with our burger and fries. If you're looking for an affordable food beer this is it.
Ali D.
Taylorville, IL
I love the summer ale. It has a great hint of citrus. I am a repeat customer. The only thing I would say I don’t like about the summer ale is that it has a bad after taste, but what beer doesn’t. I would definitely recommend this to other beer drinkers!
Summer P.
Ogden, UT
I'm actually not a huge fan of Samuel Adam's Beers,  but I give credit when credit is due and I personally love Samuel Adams Summer Ale it has a light & refreshing taste.  It's crisp but it's not too sweet and let me say it, the Summer's Ale addition doesn't leave a funky aftertaste in my mouth. Something I would definitely buy all year round and it's affordable so hey where could ya go wrong.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Taste weird to anyone else?
Leslie V.
north bend, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
How well would you say this beer tastes as to others
Beth F.
Louisville, KY
Does anyone know when this beer will be sold again?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What flavors are in this ale?