Salvatore Ferragamo Uomo Eau de Toilette 100ml uploaded by Jay T.

BY SALVATORE FERRAGAMO

Salvatore Ferragamo Uomo By Salvatore Ferragamo For Men Edt Spray 3.4 oz - New - Salvatore Ferragamo Uomo see more...

colin R.
Avenel
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Ferragamo Uomo, I picked this one up from Nordstrom on a regular day out, I wasn’t typically looking for this scent in particular but it was recommended to me by an employee. This has an instant smell of coffee bean, it’s aromatic and it’s pleasant to be around, I recommend this for a nice fall morning. It’s a nice work fragrance or something for relaxing day. Personally, I like it, it works for me. I don’t wear it very often simply because I feel it’s very seasonal. It reminds me of the holidays. The presentation is nice and I got a great first impression. I don’t think sillage is Very great and the projection is mediocre but it still is a great frangrance.
Jay T.
This fragrance was made to mimic the scent of tiramisu, which brings you a level of sweetness and pleasant gourmand offerings. It may be too strong during the opening so I wouldn't go with more than 2 sprays. The longevity here is easily 8 + hours and the ladies love it!
Ross C.
Sugar Land
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I love this chocolatety tiera misu scent. Perfect for the colder weather with pretty good projection
#BourneWitted #.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I love this fragrance. It is one of the better gourmand scents I've smelled. It is long lasting and has a decent projection. A good date night or close encounter scent. Be ready for the opening, it is really strong.
Rubal s.
Master Groomer Expert Level 5
This is a beautiful winter fragrance with a mix of sweet and spice, the opening is very strong but the dry down is just amazing, it's like a good dessert 😋
Rubal s.