Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Eau de Parfum Gift Set

by Salvatore Ferragamo

Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Eau de Parfum Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

What does this perfume smell like?
Hip hitch h u h ivuvuviv I've.
Start your review of Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Eau de Parfum Gift Set!
Astoria, NY
I received a sample of this when I bought my Dad some cologne for Christmas and I love it! It smells sweet but grounding. After several hours the scent still lingers lightly. But it is a beautiful scent. I would buy it if I didn't already have so much perfume!!!
Indianapolis, IN
This perfume is the perfect fun and flirty or girly scent! It's very floral and sweet but in a sophisticated way! I smelled it last night at Kohls and I have fallen in love and now I can't wait to purchase it!
I bought this set as a gift for my sister, and she's love it!! It is a very romantic and fresh scent, and it last long. I got it at Nordstrom, and I'm even thinking of going back there to get one for me:)
Minneapolis, MN
I bought this for myself at TJ Maxx last Christmas and I was hooked right away. I bought this set and also the rollerball to keep in my purse. This perfume kind of reminds me of Marc Jacobs Daisy with a very light floral scent. I love it!
Coral springs, FL
This gift set is too much, your girlfriend, daughter or friend will love it. It has a long duration and its aroma is simply delicious I recommend try it
Janesville , WI
Just the best parfume.Im in love with this brand.When i put this on everybody ask me what kind of fragrance it is .it makes me fill another petson
Villa Park, IL
Smells amazing. Gave this as a gift and she absolutely loved the gif set. She keeps thanking me and says that she gets lots of compliments
My boyfriend got me this fragrance for The holidays and I fell in love it smells so soft and elegant! Sweet soft smells are my favorite !
Such a yummy scent perfect for the transition seasons between spring and summer. Definitely loved the cute presentation of the perfume
Westfield, MA
I got this as a Christmas present so I don't know about price but it smells amazing!! I use it almost everyday!