Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Eau de Parfum Gift Set

by Salvatore Ferragamo

Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Eau de Parfum Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

What does this perfume smell like?
Hip hitch h u h ivuvuviv I've.
Start your review of Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Eau de Parfum Gift Set!
Liz A.
Hola chicas, me pueden explicar bien como es este sec ? Que me recomiendan y cómo quedaría ?
Antonia A.
Holland Landing, ON
Purchased at: Hudson's Bay
This perfume smells so classy and elegant ! It has a mature scent. I would say late 20s and up! It is a floral scent with a spicy hit! It smells better when it sets on the skin!
Etuna S.
Wilmington, DE
My sister has this perfume and it is a wonder. After using it once, people stop me on the street and ask me what it smells like. I often can't use it because my and my quarrels don't cost me at all 😁😁 I really want to have my own to use as much as I can and make better assessments so that a lot of people understand about it that it's so good and everyone buys it. I recommend it 100%.good🥰🥰
Yamelis R.
Orlando, FL
Love the scent ! However I get mayor headaches the first 10 mins when I spray it!
Jessica B.
I bought this set as a gift for my sister, and she's love it!! It is a very romantic and fresh scent, and it last long. I got it at Nordstrom, and I'm even thinking of going back there to get one for me:)
Andrea A.
Spring , TX
This gift set is too much, your girlfriend, daughter or friend will love it. It has a long duration and its aroma is simply delicious I recommend try it
Jacklyn S.
Oro Valley, AZ
Perfect gift to your sister or girlfriend, love this set and it is very adorable
Diolanyi L.
My favorite! It has an amazing smell, makes me feel beauyifull and confident! 100% recommend this
Brytnie A.
Indianapolis, IN
This perfume is the perfect fun and flirty or girly scent! It's very floral and sweet but in a sophisticated way! I smelled it last night at Kohls and I have fallen in love and now I can't wait to purchase it!
Rusel A.
Lakeside, CA
Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Eau de Parfum Gift Set uploaded by Rusel A.
Purchased at: Macy's
This scent was way to floral for my taste it lasted a long time but the floral elements were way too much for me