BY SALVATORE FERRAGAMO

Signorina is a celebration of chic girls with a sophisticated, fresh-scent signature. Elegant jasmine and the unexpected, delicate sweetness of pannacotta are blended together to create a refined and memorable fragrance.

Top notes: pepper (rose/pink), blackcurrant buds (cassis)

Middle notes: jasmine, peony, rose

Base notes: patchouli, musk, pannacotta accord

Shantel N.
I used to work at a department store in the cosmetics and fragrance department and I would have to clean the shelves, like dust and wipe down that sort of thing. I had always seen this one sitting there and one day I though what the heck, so I sprayed some and Oh My Word!!!!!! It is such a subtle but inviting scent. My husband absolutely loves it every time I wear it. It is such a faint floral sweet smell that doesn't give you a migraine. Love this perfume.
Inga S.
Picked it up at tjmaxx. Very sweet and overwhelming scent, heavy. Last for long time and suffocating. Bought it once and not planning to buy it again. The price was good. Recommend if you like sweet and heavy perfume.
Ann R.
Roseville, MN
The girliest (if that's even a word) most dainty and lady like perfume I've ever owned. This is for me, a very day time fragrance. It's last pretty much all day if you want to and can easily be your signature perfume. I received it as a Christmas gift and I really really like it (I think you can find a body wash too!)
Macie G.
Florence , SC
I love this perfume. It smells so amazing, I absolutely love it. I've noticed that it lasts a long time and that makes me so happy. I won this from a giveaway that I entered and there was about a quarter of it left, which will last me a long time, she included it from her beauty collection, so I know when I run out, I'm gonna have to purchase another bottle! :)
Maria Fernanda T.
San Diego, CA
This has been my signature scent for years now, It has a fresh scent with notes of Jasmine which i am obsessed with and Roses. The scent last all day with one application, the only thing I dislike is the cap but other than that the content is fabulous
Diana M.
Im in love with this fragrance, just bought it a couple of weeks ago so im a first time user, and i cant get enought of it, just the right amount of sweet and i think it works for any event. Im definetly buying this again.
Olga D.
East Hanover, NJ
Colorful, warm with a light sweetness fragrance, for a modern and stylish girl, suitable for socks in the winter. You can clearly hear the notes after the frosty air.
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
This has some nice fruity and floral notes and is very spring appropriate but the musk notes can make it smell maturnly. I think this is more for someone in their mid forties or older.
Aidelina G.
Providence, RI
I so love perfumes not just the scent but the memories you create when wearing a certain scent. I went to a Ferragamo store with my oldest son and the girl that worked their had a soft but appealing fragrance on,well I had to ask what she was wearing and she told me she was wearing SIGNORINA Ferragamo and showed me the bottle. I had to spray some on it has floral and fruity shades and very soft not over powering. As I left the store The scent was even more favorable and the aroma was spectacular lasted the whole day and still on my clothes. For the name brand isn't so expensive as their other products about $98 a large bottle the bottle itself is beautiful. I'm hopeful I receive it as a Christmas gift I will be so happy with my #giftcrush
Dasha I.
New Castle, DE
I really like the first notes of aroma - the aroma of red currant. So pleasant, sweetish. But as soon as the fragrance is revealed - my head starts to hurt. It is visible musk and patchouli - base notes - to me do not approach.
Diana M.
I just bought this perfume, and I have been using it every day, im wondering how long does it last?
Daniela F.
Brownsville, TX
I have never smelled a fragance from salvatore ferragamo, I'm very curious about this one, if it really worth the price with the product quality.

Amazon