Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Body Lotion uploaded by Kaila F.

BY SALVATORE FERRAGAMO

Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Body Lotion, 6.8 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Kaila F.
If you combine this lotion with the perfume it lasts all day and it follows you. It’s a light spring light smell but when you first smell it you may not like it but pleeease give it time. I mean of course it’s different for everyone but I would seriously recommend wearing this along with the perfume
Jenna K.
This is a very beautiful scented fragrance. I feel very confident wearing it and it is very well crafted! I would definitely recommend it to every women wanting a new feel!
Jamese H.
Woodbridge, VA
Was in Nordstrom's and walked past the fragrance area. I immediately turned around. This perfume is intoxicating. I feel sexy wearing it and my husband loves it.
Helen H.
Bristol, VT
I absolutely love the smell of this lotion. and I'm picky about what type of smell and lotion I put on my body and this one is great!!
Francis R.
Esta loción es buena, me gusta,su decoracion hace querer muchas! tiene un decorado muy bonito,y muy elegante