Salvatore Ferragamo Signoria Misteriosa Set

by Salvatore Ferragamo

What it is: Experience Signorina Misteriosa with this three-piece set by Salvatore Ferragamo. Fragrance story: This eau de parfum is a mysteriously daring fragrance that unlocks the unpredictable. It opens with top notes of wild blackberry and neroli. Set includes:- Eau de Parfum (3.4 oz.)- Body Lotion (1.7 oz.)- Black Grosgrain PouchNotes:- Top: wild blackberry, neroli- Middle: orange blossom, tuberose- Base: black vanilla mousse, patchouli. Brand: SALVATORE FERRAGAMO. Style Name: Salvatore Ferragamo Signoria Misteriosa Set. Style Number: 5258669. Available in stores.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Salvatore Ferragamo Signoria Misteriosa Set!
Rachel M.
North Fort Myers
Smells like sangria and the smell doesn't just last 5 minutes then fade for another spray. I smell it all day
Megan O.
Orlando, FL
I’m a huge perfume fan if you can’t tell! Every year I ask for a new perfume for Christmas, and this was the one I got last Christmas. It is still one of my favorites. The smell is so captivating as well as the design of the bottle.
Kawtar B.
I really love this perfume. It smells really good and it last for a long on clothes.

Looking for your answer?