BY SALVATORE FERRAGAMO

Enrich your presence with the captivating floral aroma of Incanto Shine, an eau de toilette for women created by Salvatore Ferragamo. This unique blend of passion fruit, freesia, and peach notes comes in a spray bottle for easy application.

Sin F.
I love this perfume! It’s long lasting! I can’t even count how many bottles I have gone thru! The bottle is pretty!! I got introduced to it an Nordstrom’s !!! The lady at the counter helped me pick out this perfume!
Jihad E.
Duluth, GA
This is hands down my favorite perfume. I don't like sweet or floral fragrances. I like scents that are fresh and not overpowering and this perfume is just that. Lasts all day!
Teresa K.
Neptune, NJ
Just snagged this from Marshalls for an outstanding price. It smells AMAZING. Definitely my new favorite. I've already used half the bottle and I am constantly getting compliments at work and even when out and about telling me how amazing I smell. I will definitely re-purchase this!
Jessica A.
Lakewood, CA
This is my favorite perfume! I have bought it over and over four times now. I sometimes want to rack up and stock them in my closet incase they ever stop producing this perfume. It smells tropical, and like flowers, it also has a tangy smell that I just love.

About a month ago I gave the Incanto Charms perfume a try, it comes in a blue box (don't get mistaken) they look identical. I hate it, it smells like a cheap perfume you pick up at the dollar store. It's too sweet for it to be the sister of the Incanto Shine perfume.
Shishandra D.
Tallahassee, FL
This fragrance is still growing on me as I just purchased it from TJ MAXX on sale. The bottle has a nice shape. The scent last for a while and lingers. This was my first time purchasing this scent so I am not sure if I would buy it again as it still is growing on me.
Melissa B.
This is the most delicious summer fragrance. It's just a tiny bit masculine, and a little bit spicy. Not floral at all. It smells like the beach to me, personally. The price point is low compared to some other brands, especially for the size.
Michaela F.
Union, MO
Such a beautiful scent to wear anytime you please. Not too overwhelming, not too expensive, and a little goes a long way. The smell also lasts, so I don't worry about re-applying.
Deanna B.
Sweet fruity but fresh and sexy at the same time. Victoria's Secret knocked it off but whenever I spray theirs in the store it dissipates quickly. Buy the original. I found a bottle at tjmaxx for $20.
Amanda S.
Plainfield, IL
I found this at Sephora a few years ago, and had to have it. It's a light slightly sweet yet fresh scent that smells amazing on. It's my go to summer fragrance and I've gotten tons of complements on it.
Jade Z.
Posen, MI
Love this but it is definitely expensive
So most people who are not willing to pay 11.00 for a small bottle probably will never but it but it does smell good and it has a cutell little bottle
Deanna B.
Victoria's Secret knocked it off with Bombshell. I noticed spraying theirs in the store it doesn't last as long. Does anyone else that has worn both pick up note differences?

back