Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Shine By  Edt Spray 3. 4 Oz

Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Shine By Edt Spray 3. 4 Oz

BY SALVATORE FERRAGAMO

Launched By The Design House Of Salvatore Ferragamo In 2007, Incanto Shine By Salvatore Ferragamo For Women possesses A Blend Of: Passion Fruit Pineapple Cedar Amber Freesia Musk Peony Bergamot Peach, It Is Recommended For Wear, see more...

Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Shine By  Edt Spray 3. 4 Oz
Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Shine By Edt Spray 3. 4 Oz
Jade Z.
Jade Z.
Posen, MI
Love this but it is definitely expensive
So most people who are not willing to pay 11.00 for a small bottle probably will never but it but it does smell good and it has a cutell little bottle
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Plainfield, IL
I found this at Sephora a few years ago, and had to have it. It's a light slightly sweet yet fresh scent that smells amazing on. It's my go to summer fragrance and I've gotten tons of complements on it.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Lakewood, CA
This is my favorite perfume! I have bought it over and over four times now. I sometimes want to rack up and stock them in my closet incase they ever stop producing this perfume. It smells tropical, and like flowers, it also has a tangy smell that I just love.

About a month ago I gave the Incanto Charms perfume a try, it comes in a blue box (don't get mistaken) they look identical. I hate it, it smells like a cheap perfume you pick up at the dollar store. It's too sweet for it to be the sister of the Incanto Shine perfume.