Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Heaven Eau de Toilette uploaded by Rebeca D.

BY SALVATORE FERRAGAMO

Incanto Heaven is nothing short of divine . It opens with a tangy trio of notes: grapefruit, apple, and sering flowers. In the middle is a fruity, floral mix of apricot, peony, and hibiscus. Its foundation is an elegant collaboration between iris root, violet, and musk. This fragrance is perfect for a day at the office or a blissful trip to the beach. It comes packaged in a playful, patterned pinkbottle with a large purple stopper that evokes an expertly tied bow.

Monique H.
Hartford, CT
My go to fragrance it smells like the name heaven. When I spray it on I get so many compliments. The smell is just hypnotizing. It’s not a very strong smell but it captures people’s senses when you walk past people they live the smell.
LeAnna J.
Saint Louis, MO
One of my all time favorite scents, I was very surprised to see it so cheap on Amazon. All the local perfume shops wanted at least 50 or more for a smaller size so I had to pick this up when I saw the price.
I highly recommend this spray, it has a light floral scent and lasts for hours. I would put it on one day and still smell it on my body when I woke up the next morning. Definitely get this while it is so cheap.
The only problem I had was the seal on the nozzle, it leaks a bit when you use it, but other than that I haven't had any issues and will probably buy another to store for later.
Telma M.
Me gusta mucho esta Empecé a usar un par de meses y me enamoré con él la primera vez que lo usé. Realmente ayuda a que pasa con facilidad y se mezcla muy bien
Mira H.
Salvatore Ferragamo is one of my absolute favorite brands. This scent is on the lighter end and doesn't last as long as you would like, but it is lovely.
Sarah R.
West Sayville, NY
I got this in a sample size and had to buy it for my husband. It's so clean, yet musky. It's definitely a must have for date night!
Ivana M.
Raleigh, NC
Salvatore ferragamo incanto heaven! Así mismo como su nombre lo dice es el cielo huele rico y el envase es muy lindo
April G.
Lafayette, LA
My fiance has this cologne and it smells amazing on him. It has a great musk to it. It is a little pricey.
Haley B.
This purfume smells amazing. I feel that a little goes a long way so it will last me a long time!
Thaymar G.
Ferragamo es simplemente elegancia y estilo! Este perfume huele espectacular, además es duradero.
Yusiry N.
Salvatore ferragamo incanto heaven spray has a beautiful scent, and lovely packaging!
Aheesha A.
How much is this fragrance?

back