BY SALVATORE FERRAGAMO

Designer Salvatore Ferragamo's ability to create a cologne with a powerful magnetism that doesn't seem to try too hard sets 2003's Incanto apart from the crowd . The top notes beckon with bamboo leaf spiced with the flare of bitter orange and grounded in the crispness of Artemisia. Primordial cypress then enhances the earnest mid tones of atlas cedar charmed with a brush of Bourbon Geranium. The bottom has the dry, smokey feel of vetiver embracing the firmness of sandalwood and holding on with the intense desire of white musk. The cool, confidence of this substantive scent evokes a gift of the heart as the closeness of its silage stays intimate.

Liliana O.
Tampa, FL
Each time my hubby use this product I o crazy! is a soft cologne for men's is NOT strong like others men's cologne that you want to run from them! haha. The quality is very good and don't stain the clothes.
Yolima M.
West New York, NJ
I bought this for my father and he loved this! I truly recommend it ! It was a perfect gift to give him because the smell wasn't too strong!
Etienne P.
Austin , Tx
I gave to my sister in her birthday and she loved. A really good smell, I have sure is a good choice

Amazon