Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Eau de Parfum uploaded by Jade T.Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Eau de Parfum uploaded by Zoila B.Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Eau de Parfum uploaded by Priscilla D.

BY SALVATORE FERRAGAMO

Incanto turns heads much the same way as a beautiful woman entering a room . The introduction is arresting as the lush sensuality of plum peeks out from behind a thin veil of peach's sweet nectar. Moving down, the freshness of pure floral intoxication takes center stage. Delicate peony flirts with the magnetic charisma of jasmine and a soft, spicy kick of red lily. The dry down settles into the rich, lingering softness of sandalwood soaked in warm amber and lounging on a delectable bed of musk. The silage is entrancing but not overpowering as the subtle elixir works its soft-spoken magic.

Buy on Amazon
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
What a great fragrance! It's sexy, sultry and yet not overpowering. My husband loves when I have it on to go out at night. It stays on my skin for a very long and I just need to spray behind my ears. I gifted my mom with this perfume and she loves it as well. This is in my top 5 fragrances.
Priscilla D.
This is my favorite scent ever! Perfect for night time when you're feeling sexy and adventurous. It's very long lasting even though it's not a strong scent. I get a lot of compliments when I wear it. It makes me feel like I have the world in my hands. It smells like wood, spices, very musky scent.
Nicol H.
Ashtabula, OH
This fragrance is absolutely wonderful. It has excellent fruity tones with a hint of the tropics. I love this perfume because it gives me a feel of being in the islands all year long.
Mayra G.
The smell its very strong. Long lasting smell. The price its high. But obviously its ferragamo. I would wear this to go out at night. Not in the day time.
Zoila B.
I love this perfume, it smells really good and it seroiusly lasts all day! Totally recommend
Elizabeth L.
Love it very tropical but I wish it was a little less fruity but overall a great fragrance
Veronica C.
Really like this perfume, it is very strong but long lasting which i really like
Jas D.
Surrey, British Columbia
Love this scent. All you need is a couple of sprays and it lasts the whole day. It's rich and smells so musky! One of my faves!