BY SALVATORE FERRAGAMO

Bursting with feminine energy, Incanto Dream is an optimistic perfume that hits the palette like a splash of rainbow color. The top notes form an intense fruity bouquet, including tropical pineapple, luscious mango, crisp Pink Lady apple, and tangy black currant. Delicate peony and refreshing freesia create the perfect blend of sweet floral heart notes before the perfume finishes with a deep and intimate base of milky sandalwood and rich musk. This invigorating perfume has been enchanting customers since 2005.

Brooke I.
Warrington, PA
This is my favorite perfume! If I had to pick two perfumes for the rest of my life it would be this one and romance from Ralph Lauren. This one is tropical with some hints of orange note. This one is perfect for the summer and the spring. Absolutely love this. I have gotten so many compliments on this. I've been wearing it for years.
Isabel A.
Sunnyvale, CA
I bought this perfume on a spontaneous trip to LA. MY GOD its ah-maze-ING! it reminds me of Versace Bright Crystal and Mademoiselle by Chanel combined (My two favorite scents!) Underrated gem! You should all give this a try...especially if you like #VersaceBrightCrystal. Its similar.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
very sweet tropical smell. not overbearing at all. very delightful. perfect for the summer. highly recommend it.
Amber M.
Edmonton, AB
This is a beautiful sweet fragrance that I love although I wish the perfume stayed on longer!

Amazon