Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Charms Eau de Toilette uploaded by Jennifer S.Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Charms Eau de Toilette uploaded by Larisa W.

BY SALVATORE FERRAGAMO

Let this playful and feminine perfume transport you to a world of tropical whimsy . Created in 2006, Incanto Charms opens with sweet top notes of exotic passionfruit and fragrant honeysuckle. In the perfume’s heart, Turkish rose blends with the romantic scent of jasmine for an intoxicating burst of floral fantasy. Woodsy base notes mingle with hints of sensual musk to ground this fanciful scent with just a touch of sophistication. Bursting with fun and carefree passion, this perfume is sure to delight your senses and infuse your day with youthful energy.

• What does it smell like, the bottle makes it look like it...2 Answers
  • It looks like a really small bottle... Does it smell good...4 Answers
  • Does this smell fresh. D Daytime or night time perfume? O...8 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Lindsay R.
Me, my sister, and my mom are all obsessed with this perfume. It’s my special events scent, though you can wear it daily. It’s beautiful and lasts long and I get many compliments on it when I wear it. My 3rd bottle is running low so I will be buying a new one soon.
Jenny K.
Bethesda, MD
I’ve been using this perfume forever and I absolutely adore it. It’s very floral but not overpowering, and doesn’t change scent the longer you have the bottle. Packaging is really cute as well. I do wish however, that it would be available in more stores / retailers.
Teresa K.
Manasquan, NJ
The best!  I found this for $19.99 at a Marshall's and bought it without even smelling it because I liked the bottle.  I went home and used it and was obsessed from there!  I went back and bought all of the others.  It smells so sweet- not too strong.  A little goes a long way as well. I get compliments wherever I go!  This scent is fun and flirty and is by far my favorite perfume!
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
I bought this for my mother-in law a few years ago and i love the smell..its not to over powering. It was a little on the expensive side. I bought mine at the mall at one of those perfume stores.
Amy S.
Mount Holly, NC
My husband bought me this parfum as wedding present. I love the scent!! It is light, not overwhelming. Its slightly floral and fruity. Has a hint of honey suckle. It is refreshing and wonderful!
mariadelina s.
Silver Spring , MD
I love this fragance it is my favorite you feel fresh good value Great product nice bottle I bought it at tj maxx Easy to use of course I will recommend that to others
Larisa W.
Aurora, OR
Incanto charms by Salvatore Ferragauso is one of my favorite perfumes. The scent is sweet and fresh and last for a long time. I like to shop at Perfumania for this particular bottle because it's a lot times on sale. I love the product but I wish it lasted a lot longer. Other than that, I would definitely recommend this product.
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL
Adoro este perfume me lo regalo mi esposo y me encantan es primaveral y veraniego pero a mi me gusta para cualquier epoca del año es frutal y floral una combinacion de parchita y rosas blancas es muy fresco ideal para el dia hasta la tarde su durabilidad es media a alta y su estela es moderada me encanta el empaque es muy lindo y femenino
Allison R.
Mckinney, TX
I have almost all of the Incanto collection and love them all. They have unique blends of fresh and floral scents - making me feel like I am wearing something cocktailed especially for me. While the scents themselves are beautiful, I do wish that they were in an EDP instead of EDT so they would last longer on the skin.
Alejandra A.
Barstow, CA
My husband bought/introduced me to this perfume about 5 years ago. It was an birthday present as he knew I had grown tired to using the Victoria Secret's and Body Works sprays. I have to say this is by far one of the best presents he has given me. I love the scent as it is light & not overly flowery. I can even wear it in the summer and not get a headache! 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 I highly recommend charms!
Mayra G.
Does this smell fresh. D Daytime or night time perfume? Or everyday
Ana V.
illinois
It looks like a really small bottle... Does it smell good and last all day long... Is it worth the price....
Daimarys A.
IS THIS PRODUCT FOR YOUNGER PEOPLE. LIKE SMELL WISE SOME PERFUMES ARE FOR OLDER PEOPLE IF THAT MAKES ANY SENSE.. IM JUST CURIOUS?
Amanda M.
What does it smell like, the bottle makes it look like it would be super girly, really sweet smelling
Karoline C.
alguem sabe me dizer se esse perfume é muito doce?