BY SALVATORE FERRAGAMO

An Intoxicating Scent Recommended age: Perfect for anyone 1 Scent strength: Moderate 3 Classification: Flowery 5 Recommended use: Casual 4 Scent life: 1-5 hours Incanto by Salvatore Ferragamo is a women s perfume that is just right for your daytime routine. Since its launch in 2006, its mix of jasmine, amyris wood, passion fruits, white musk, honeysuckle and ottoman rose has created an intoxicating scent that is subtle enough for work, yet sophisticated enough for an afternoon date with your significant other. No matter where you wear Incanto, it s sure to bring you the attention you want as you take on another day. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...*
emmily dayanna r.
Minden Nevada, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Adoro este perfume me lo regalo mi esposo y me encantan es primaveral y veraniego pero a mi me gusta para cualquier epoca del año es frutal y floral una combinacion de parchita y rosas blancas es muy fresco ideal para el dia hasta la tarde su durabilidad es media a alta y su estela es moderada me encanta el empaque es muy lindo y femenino
Allison R.
Mckinney, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have almost all of the Incanto collection and love them all. They have unique blends of fresh and floral scents - making me feel like I am wearing something cocktailed especially for me. While the scents themselves are beautiful, I do wish that they were in an EDP instead of EDT so they would last longer on the skin.
Ciara C.
Rialto, CA
My favorite perfume! It's so affordable, but difficult to find. I always order off amazon and it's much cheaper. It's very fruity and I always get tons of compliments. I wish there was a bigger size I could order.