BY SALVATORE FERRAGAMO

An Intoxicating Scent Recommended age: Perfect for anyone 1 Scent strength: Moderate 3 Classification: Flowery 5 Recommended use: Casual 4 Scent life: 1-5 hours Incanto by Salvatore Ferragamo is a women s perfume that is just right for your daytime routine. Since its launch in 2006, its mix of jasmine, amyris wood, passion fruits, white musk, honeysuckle and ottoman rose has created an intoxicating scent that is subtle enough for work, yet sophisticated enough for an afternoon date with your significant other. No matter where you wear Incanto, it s sure to bring you the attention you want as you take on another day. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Emily E.
Mc Lean, VA
I have had this perfume for a couple years - I like it although I don't plan to repurchase it when I run out. It smells nice and lasts a reasonably long time but my scent preferences have evolved since I purchased this product.
Ms Z.
Middlesex, London
Anyone who knows me can tell you that I am not a fan of perfumes. Not matter who good they smell, they're always too strong and a lot of them make me dizzy. I've been using this perfume for years! It's the only one I ever use and I love it so much. The smell is very close to Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana. If you like light/fresh scents this is for you.