Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Bloom Eau de Toilette uploaded by Socheata R.

BY SALVATORE FERRAGAMO

A new story to tell by Salvatore Ferragamo: Incanto Bloom reveals the fashionable and charming personality of a young, sophisticated metropolitan woman with a desire for the latest in chic. She loves natural beauty and likes to collect and exhibit icons of style such as the Vara bow—the renowned symbol of pure Ferragamo style and femininity. Incanto Bloom is bright, sophisticated, iconic. Dazzling petals explode into a passionate blooming sensation! A lively and subtle twist of grapefruit flowers and freesia introduces a wide, blossoming bouquet of tea roses and champaca flowers. Extroverted, glamorous and chic, a very special vibration caresses with musk and sensual cashmere wood. With a tantalizing floral-fruity signature, the Incanto Bloom woman adorns herself with flowers—passionately, like an addiction.

Notes: freesia, grapefruit blossom, champaca flower, tea rose, cashmere woods, musk.

Manuela M.
loganville
I have had this product for more than a few years and I continue to use it the scent stays on just as if it was new I was really surprised because some perfumes scent will not stick on your skin after a while if you do not use it
Socheata R.
Long Beach, CA
I la la la la loveeeee this spray!! You can purchase this on amazon for about 25-30 bucks depending on the seller. My all time favorite. I have a few other scents from Salvatore Ferragamo. I get lots of compliments from this spray. It comes in a cute bottle with a bow on top. I believe you can sometimes fine this perfume at TJ Maxx or Marshalls.
Deanna B.
I like the Incanto Shine a lot better but I purchased a 3.4oz bottle at tjmaxx for $15 and wasn't able to test it. It's still nice but I prefer fruity floral instead of floral fruit. My boyfriend likes it on me.
arlin a.
martil
Hello,

i love this products, and i want to review this products 😁👋

Gmail : momhdy77@gmail.com
Gmail : kurapikahdy7@gmail.com
Gaby Z.
Every time I wear this or even smell this perfume it takes me back to some fancy city or something like that... The scent is so delicious, one of my favorite perfumes. And the packaging is amazing, the bow on top is super girly.
Rosanna D.
Lo amo, su fragancia, su presentación. Se ve tan Chik, muy femenino. Se puede usar tanto de día como de noche.

Walmart