Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Amity Eau De Toilette Spray For Women 100Ml/3.4Oz uploaded by Hailey C.

BY SALVATORE FERRAGAMO

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

A floral fruity fragrance for contemporary women Light, fresh, sweet, juicy & bewitching Top notes are melon & mandarin orange Middle notes are jasmine, lotus & white peach Base notes are cedar & white musk Launched in 2014 Recommended for spring or... see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Jet.com*
Hailey C.
Arcadia, CA
I love the entire Incanto series. I’ve purchased many different kinds over the course of 6 years. Amity is the one that I’m currently using and I love it! I’m on my second bottle of it. It’s nice balance between fruity and floral and it doesn’t smell “cheap”. Whenever my friends are near me they always say “i smell Hailey’s signature scent”, that’s how much I wear it. I got a sample size of amity at a duty-free shop in the Tokyo airport, and decided to buy it after the perfume I was using at the time ran out. It smells so good!