Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Amity Eau de Toilette uploaded by abhiri n.Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Amity Eau de Toilette uploaded by Hailey C.

BY SALVATORE FERRAGAMO

Incanto Amity has provided women with a fun-loving, fresh summer feel . Tastes of Mandarin Orange interlaced with a cool melon blast the top notes with a fruity explosion. The sweetness dies down and reveals a tiger as captivating jasmine paired with mystical mid-tones of the lotus flower mingle with the sweet creaminess of white peach. The soberness of cedar and the unbridled hunger of white musk round out the serious bottom notes with a memorable touch. The breezy scent reacts with heat in a way that pleases and entices without being too overbearing. The silage is light and noticible enough to draw interest.

Hailey C.
Arcadia, CA
I love the entire Incanto series. I’ve purchased many different kinds over the course of 6 years. Amity is the one that I’m currently using and I love it! I’m on my second bottle of it. It’s nice balance between fruity and floral and it doesn’t smell “cheap”. Whenever my friends are near me they always say “i smell Hailey’s signature scent”, that’s how much I wear it. I got a sample size of amity at a duty-free shop in the Tokyo airport, and decided to buy it after the perfume I was using at the time ran out. It smells so good!
Jessica G.
All of the incanto perfumes are amazing. This Amity line smells of fresh spring flowers. It's so refreshing and last very long! I get so many compliments wearing this and my hubby loves it! It's not overbearing or cheap smelling. Very worth the price and will for sure purchase a million times over!! I recommend this to anyone and everyone!
abhiri n.
Honestly great perfume from Italy with a nice light scent perfect for the day, makes you happy when spritzed, however it does come with a downside of poor longevity. Last for only a couple of hours making it pretty useless, a maybe try day mist

back