BY SALVATORE FERRAGAMO

What makes you fascinating? After a spritz of this subtle floral perfume, you will be queen of the night . Featuring soft spices, rose accords, musk and a hint of citrus, F for Fascinating Night is the perfect fragrance for an evening of mystery and luxury. Top notes of pink pepper and mandarin orange greet you before a sumptuous heart accord of rose and jasmine add a touch of sweetness. A base of patchouli, musk and amber linger long after dark, inviting your paramour to lean in closer. Released in 2009, this scent comes in an alluring pink flacon with black accents.

Yelena L.
This is a great and one of a kind perfume. It has a spicy note with warm tones but it's so great and light. It always gets compliment and everyone who I recommend it to loves it. It's very sophisticated too but can be worn really by anybody! Highly recommend and it's really affordable
Jommy G.
Do they still sell this? I thought it was discontinued. I've been looking for this. Anyway, yes! This is my favorite out of all the perfumes I have ever used, this is my favorite. I have used, I don't know, more than 5 of the biggest bottle of this. I love it that much! It smells so elegant and it makes me feel like a lady and feminine everytime I wear it. Much love for this one! I would highly recommend, and if I find one I'd probably hoard.

back