Salvatore Ferragamo F Black Eau de Toilette Spray, 1.7 fl oz

by Salvatore Ferragamo

Aromatic Fresh Spicy Fragrance Launched by the design house of Salvatore Ferragamo in the year 2009. It is classified as masculine fragrance. This masculine scent possesses a blend of tonka bean, black pepper, lavender, labdanum, and coriander. It is recommended for casual wear.

Is this similar to polo black?
How does this smell? And is it worth the price
Does this smell good, I'm very fond of the brand?
Start your review of Salvatore Ferragamo F Black Eau de Toilette Spray, 1.7 fl oz!
Estevan A.
Ellenton, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 7
Purchased at: Amazon
F black is a very sweet and spicy fragrance that demands your attention. The bottle is nice and pretty good quality the sprayer too is nice. F black is a great blast of lavender with a ton of pepper very masculine. Would highly recommend this for men who want to impress in a date.
Lindsey M.
Richmond, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Bought this for a gift for my boyfriend and something new to try. He liked it but it wasn't his top 5 cologne options. Have not rebought it but there is another fragrance that I like by this brand but not sure of the specific one.
Jimmy D.
Brooklyn
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Purchased at: FragranceNet.com
Best cheapie gem I ever came across. It's been in my fall/winter rotation for 6, going on 7 years now. It goes for 25-30 bucks, and it has very good performance (not just for a cheapie - in general very good performance) - it lasts all day, especially on your clothes - Id say at least 10 hours. On my skin, you can still smell it after 10 hours. It truly is a work of art (let alone it's cheap). It cuts right through the cold. It might be my favorite cheapie of all time. It's a very fresh spicy scent. It's versatile - can wear it casually, for business, and even a special occasion (most people aren't familiar with it and you may get a compliment or a "what's that you are wearing?". Very classy/clean scent.
Alejandro S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I really like this product because makes me feel great and because is a great brand. La mejor fragancia.
Jacqueline M.
Compton, CA
This cologne i love it. Yesss i use mens cologne but only because they have really good smelling cologne so i use them.but i love how it smell.
Danny G.
Edinburg, TX
Great great great cologne, you can find this cologne super cheap online, it is one of the most underrated colognes..smells amazing and the performance isn't bad for its price
NaAja T.
Lithonia, GA
I totally recommend this product, my hubby has more " smell goods " ( my four year old calls them that ) than I do at this point lol . But this is a scent that once I hug him I don't want to let go because I'm stuck as I inhale , they don't all get me like that but this is a must have ! You can find at a really good price nowadays and I'm talking the 3.4oz
Matisse C.
Jupiter, FL
I really recommend this product!! It smells great and has a nice bottle design!! Wonderful product
Lisa  P.
Dallas, GA
Master Groomer Expert Level 7
Salvatore Ferragamo F Black smells great. My sons really like the scent. Long lasting, just a small spray and they're good to go.
Guy G.
Brooklyn, NY
Very decent smell. True ferragamo must have for spring. Adding to my wishlist.
Very decent smell. True ferragamo must have for spring. Adding to my wishlist.