Salvatore Ferragamo F Black Eau de Toilette Spray, 1.7 fl oz uploaded by Sampson G.

BY SALVATORE FERRAGAMO F BLACK

Aromatic Fresh Spicy Fragrance Launched by the design house of Salvatore Ferragamo in the year 2009. It is classified as masculine fragrance. This masculine scent possesses a blend of tonka bean, black pepper, lavender, labdanum, and coriander. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Sampson G.
Mesa
To me it smells just like la nuit but at much better price tag. You can find it for $20-$30 online or even discount stores. Its main notes are lavender and black pepper so it has that smooth but manly smell. It is crazy how this fragrance transforms. It opens with a bitter citrus smell but within like 5 or 10 minutes smells just like la nuit by YSL. Performance is okay.
bryan v.
doral, FL
As a man I find this scent singularly special. Ferragamo stipulates this scent for evening occasions rather than casual daily wear, with good reason. It is a bit complex and hypnotically pleasant, yet masculine in effect. This is for soft music and low lights, but I wear it for evening outings too. It's my nearly exclusive go-to for special nights now. A real winner for men wanting something uniquely more communicative than their daytime "sport" and "fresh" scents.
NaAja T.
I totally recommend this product, my hubby has more " smell goods " ( my four year old calls them that ) than I do at this point lol . But this is a scent that once I hug him I don't want to let go because I'm stuck as I inhale , they don't all get me like that but this is a must have ! You can find at a really good price nowadays and I'm talking the 3.4oz
Danny G.
Edinburg, TX
Great great great cologne, you can find this cologne super cheap online, it is one of the most underrated colognes..smells amazing and the performance isn't bad for its price
Jacqueline M.
Compton, CA
This cologne i love it. Yesss i use mens cologne but only because they have really good smelling cologne so i use them.but i love how it smell.
Lisa P.
Dallas, GA
Salvatore Ferragamo F Black smells great. My sons really like the scent. Long lasting, just a small spray and they're good to go.
Ali D.
I really like Salvatore Ferragamo cologne. Its probably one of the better scents I have smelled. Pricey, but worth it.
Alejandro S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I really like this product because makes me feel great and because is a great brand.

La mejor fragancia.
Mariam C.
Absolutely love this cologne for men. It smells amazing. Its mine and my boyfriends favorite cologne.
Matisse C.
Jupiter, FL
I really recommend this product!! It smells great and has a nice bottle design!! Wonderful product
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Anybody own this how is it??
Sarita S.
Reseda, CA
Does this smell good, I'm very fond of the brand?
Monica P.
Here for the badge. Lol
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Is this similar to polo black?
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
How does this smell? And is it worth the price