BY SALVATORE FERRAGAMO ATTIMO

Oriental Fragrance Launched By: The Design House of Salvatore Ferragamo 2 Year Introduced: 2011 3 Recommended For: Casual Wear This fragrance features a blend of mandarin, cardamom, black pepper, sage, saffron, musk, patchouli, and vetiver. see more...

• What is your opinion about this product. my boyfriend doe...2 Answers
Colby C.
Fantastic long lasting fragrance. Mature, complex and bold. It has a strong striking presence without being heavy or burdensome. suitable for most occasions and weather.
Kristina P.
Lamont, CA
This just smells so great for my boyfriend he wears it everyday nnd it smells so good on omg i just love it đź‘Ť
Brunna C.
This is my brother's favorite cologne. I got him as a gift for Christmas and he absolutely loved it
Taylor J.
I love this product it is great I would definitely recommend it to everyone .
Lucia H.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This stuff smells so good on my husband, I love when he's wearing it. He likes it too and said he would definitely purchase it again.
Magaly O.
Sacramento, CA
What is your opinion about this product. my boyfriend doesn't like strong scents so I'm wondering if this is really strong? looking to buy him a cologne for his birthday!