Salutti Aloe Vera Getranke Aloe Drink uploaded by DeAdreana W.Salutti Aloe Vera Getranke Aloe Drink uploaded by Arely V.

BY SALUTTI

Salutti® Aloe Vera Getranke.
Savila.
Ready to drink. see more...

Irene D.
Sacramento, CA
I love this stuff and the little pulp inside it feels like a good healthy drink Alize juice not sure if it really is but it's refreshing
Yassmin B.
Orlando , FL
Not a big fan but my dad is and he just loves the aloe Vera because it's very healthy and helps cleanse your body from bad toxins.
Arely V.
This aloe drink is by far one of the best I have ever had. It is so refreshing and I like that it has aloe Vera pulp. Yes, that might sound weird, but it's actually really good. If you haven't tried this, you must!
Erika H.
Baltimore , MD
THE ULTIMATE BEST ALOE VERA WATER THAT I'VE EVER TASTED IN MY WHOLE ENTIRE 18 YEARS OF EXISTENCE ON THIS PLANET EARTH. IT'S JUST THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF SWEET, FOR THE PRICE IS VERY WELL WORTH IT. I COULD DRINK THIS WHOLE ENTIRE BOTTLE IN ONE DAY! I NEED TO GET ME SOME ALOE VERA NOW!!!!
Becca C.
Plant City, FL
This isso good for you and tastes delicious.. Not to mention cheap. I definitely recommend this as a summer must have.
Nina C.
Australia
Really sweet , nice and has jellies in it but I feel like this drink you should drink it like not often as its not good because the amount of sugar that's in one bottle
Kenya C.
colverdale, BC
At first I was a bit skeptical. Who makes a drink out of aloe vera?? But after drinking the this drink I was like I need more. Its pretty cheap for me and I can find it in most stores. So delicious anyone should try it.
Sammi C.
Brooklyn , Ny
One of my ex boyfriends introduced me to this drink. Told me it was healthy and pure for ur body. When I tasted it it had a very sweet taste to it. It also has like these clean little blots in it. Point is I didn't like it much. This is a type of drink u kinda take a sip of and then put away. However my mom love these things
Christina K.
Flushing, NY
LOVE this drink. It's sweet and tastes a bit like green grapes. There are small chunks of aloe inside that feel somewhat slimey but remind me of little jellies. Give it a try! Aloe isn't just for sunburns anymore.
Tiffany H.
Jeffersonville, IN
Before I tried this I thought people who drank aloe Vera juice were weird. But then I tried it and discovered that it's delicious and refreshing! And it's supposed to be good for you so that's a bonus!