BY SALTWORKS #33 in Salt

Selena S.
Does anyone here realize that this is a BATH salt? Lol you aren't supposed to eat it. That goes to show how some people just want the badge and don't pay attention. Anyways, I make bath salt products as gifts sometimes and use this in my blend. Definitely leads to a soothing experience with other ingredients combined!
Amanda M.
Sheppton, PA
I love this product. I've read how Himalayan Salt is good for you and found this product in my store. The worst part was trying to figure out how to open it up for the first time. Now I use it all of the time.
Giarah P.
Flint, MI
I will never go back to normal salt after trying this. It has several health benefits and adds a unique flavor to things rather then regular salt. Would recommend-very satisfied. Oh also it looks pretty fancy which is always a plus!! :)
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
Love this salt, it's so much better for you than regular salt! My son has health issues and this helps him out a lot when all he gets is bland food. A little pink salt makes a big difference for him! (Not the bath salt the table salt)
Justin P.
Orlando, FL
This is the best salt we have tried yet in our home. I use it on everything and only substitute regular table salt every once and a while for the iodine.
Carol h.
Love this product. Definitely pricey for salt but it has a very distinct taste. Great for garnishing foods right before they are served.
Catriana H.
Seattle, WA
Himalayan pink salt makes some of the best slow cooker pork I've ever had, with almost no other ingredients!
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
I love pink Himalayan salt - it tastes great with anything I cook and I also like the fact that it is pink.
Trever B.
Georgetown, TX
Please be careful when eating bath salts, I lost a good friend that salted themselves senselessly.
Dylan B.
Hoquiam, WA
Love grinding this up and using on certain dishes, has a different taste and very good