BY SALTER #7 in Kitchen Scales

High precision add and weigh scale with liquid measure feature. 10 Year Guarantee No need for measuring jugs - simply put dry or fluid ingredients into a bowl and use the special conversion button to switch from kg/lb to ml/fl.oz.  Easy clean safety glass platform.  Simple zero re-set adjusts for a bowl of your choice. Weight capacity 11 Pound Model #3003 ; see more...

• Would like to know if this measures both oz and grams?1 Answers
  • How accurate is this food scale?1 Answers
  • What's the heaviest food item this can weight? I'm real ...1 Answers
#nerdygirl ..
I use this when I am cooking and I find it very accurate. If you put a bowl on it ( so that what ever you are measuring doesn't fall off ) it automatically subtracts that weight from what ever you are weighing. So you don't have to worry about the bowl being extra weight. I love this scale!
Katherine S.
Alexandria, VA
Love this scale. It's a great size and shape. Unfortunately the box it was packed in for my move disappeared so I will be buying another one soon!
Jene T.
San Antonio, TX
I use this with my meal preps to measure out a precise amount of protein. It looks good in my kitchen and is sturdy and easy to sterilize.
katherine t.
Arlington Hts, IL
I would really love to have this. I think it would help me keep track on my diet and make sure I am on track with my portion sizes!
Jordan B.
There is not much to say, but it's a good scale. Very convenient and accurate with weighing various foods and ingredients.
Christin S.
I love my kitchen scale!! Perfect for portioning when you're watching what you eat. Easy to use and accurate!
Jennifer Y.
This is one of the better kitchen scales for weighing out anything you need. It is a little bit pricey
MARIAM DH I.
Hello I'm MARIAM from Morocco I have an instagram and twitter account,  i love all the products of this company, and i will be so happy if i can review this products and share my personal opinion about them with my friends on instagram and twitter especially with who love Kitchen and love Cooking.I'm waiting for you.
Susan H.
Hopewell, VA
How accurate is this food scale?
Zach P.
Winter Garden, FL
What's the heaviest food item this can weight? I'm real interested. Get in my belly!
Angie H.
Cary, NC
Would like to know if this measures both oz and grams?