BY DILETTANTE

• Where can I buy these and how is the price5 Answers
  • Haven't tried these they look delicious what do you think?4 Answers
Alli M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I like to think of my self as a a caramel connoisseur. Dilettante Salted Caramels are a great choice. The milk chocolate is smooth. The caramel is sweet & buttery. Add the salt and you have absolute perfection and balance of flavors. Be sure to have friends or family with you when you open the box. Otherwise you might just finish the whole box yourself! Yes they are that good!
Janvi Y.
Fremont, CA
I consider myself a caramel addict and it's getting to the point where I buy gift boxes all to myself but NONE of them have the wonderful taste that is offered by Dilettante. They are a great gift to give during any event - the holidays, a birthday party or even a baby shower! The balance between the salt and the caramel is absolutely perfect and I could not have asked for a better quality in caramels.
Rylee K.
I have never tried these, but I'm all for salted caramels! 25 pieces is a bit much, but if you're willing to share or hold on to the box for a long period of time, it could be worthwhile. Chocolate and caramel are two of my favorite treats. I would highly recommend trying these caramels!
Elizabeth F.
Carol Stream, IL
Salted Carmel
Anything are great but these have a rich flavor that lasts after they are gone. You get a lot for the price and I love buying these as gifts for other people! I keep buying them for myself too! Easy to find in stores
Brooke S.
columbus , OH
I've tried these once but sadly they weren't mine because let me tell you if they were I would have ate all of them! It was so good and I would love to have them again!
swati s.
Bellevue , WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I just love the taste of caramel with salt so these are my favorite .i at times feel guilty of overeating these because I am literally unable to control after one . These are awesomely mouth watering
Maillim B.
Springfield, MA
Deliciosos chocolates los recomiendo son muy adictivos. Tiene sabor dulce pero ala misma vez un toque salado lo q le da un toque maravilloso
michelle s.
Hammond, IN
I love salted Carmel's!! The are really good and creamy. Melt in your mouth taste. If you are a chocolate eater these are definitely for you.
TaShinah H.
Riverside, CA
Mmmm!!! My absolute favorite chocolate. You'll definitely need two boxes of these. They're sweet but not too sweet so they're perfect!!
Natalie G.
Mesa, az
These aren't the best chocolate ever I don't like how they are so on top of all of them it makes it taste all funky and weird when I
Vanessa M.
Ashburn, VA
Where can I buy these bad boys??!!
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, CA
These look amazing!! Do they taste as good as they look?
Kimberly S.
Kent, WA
Are these any good? Salt to sweet ratio?
Melianie R.
Grand Prairie , Tx
Where can I buy these and how is the price
Michelle D.
Somerset, NJ
I love salted caramel. ..my favorite being the store made godiva. How does this compare to other salted caramels?