BY DILETTANTE #12 in Caramels

• Haven't tried these they look delicious what do you think?4 Answers
Janvi Y.
Janvi Y.
Fremont, CA
I consider myself a caramel addict and it's getting to the point where I buy gift boxes all to myself but NONE of them have the wonderful taste that is offered by Dilettante. They are a great gift to give during any event - the holidays, a birthday party or even a baby shower! The balance between the salt and the caramel is absolutely perfect and I could not have asked for a better quality in caramels.
Alli M.
Alli M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I like to think of my self as a a caramel connoisseur. Dilettante Salted Caramels are a great choice. The milk chocolate is smooth. The caramel is sweet & buttery. Add the salt and you have absolute perfection and balance of flavors. Be sure to have friends or family with you when you open the box. Otherwise you might just finish the whole box yourself! Yes they are that good!
Rylee K.
Rylee K.
I have never tried these, but I'm all for salted caramels! 25 pieces is a bit much, but if you're willing to share or hold on to the box for a long period of time, it could be worthwhile. Chocolate and caramel are two of my favorite treats. I would highly recommend trying these caramels!
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Wheaton , IL
Salted Carmel
Anything are great but these have a rich flavor that lasts after they are gone. You get a lot for the price and I love buying these as gifts for other people! I keep buying them for myself too! Easy to find in stores
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
I've tried these once but sadly they weren't mine because let me tell you if they were I would have ate all of them! It was so good and I would love to have them again!
Maillim B.
Maillim B.
Springfield, MA
Deliciosos chocolates los recomiendo son muy adictivos. Tiene sabor dulce pero ala misma vez un toque salado lo q le da un toque maravilloso
TaShinah H.
TaShinah H.
Riverside, CA
Mmmm!!! My absolute favorite chocolate. You'll definitely need two boxes of these. They're sweet but not too sweet so they're perfect!!
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Mesa, az
These aren't the best chocolate ever I don't like how they are so on top of all of them it makes it taste all funky and weird when I
Bárbara C.
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
La mezcla de estos sabores me es muy interesante la verdad no pense que pudieran gustarme pero me lleve una gran sorpresa con ellos
Tammy R.
Tammy R.
Bethel , Oh
Love these chocolates! Amazing taste! Very addicting! Great gift for anyone who loves sea salt
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Ashburn, VA
Where can I buy these bad boys??!!
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
These look amazing!! Do they taste as good as they look?
Melianie R.
Melianie R.
Grand Prairie , Tx
Where can I buy these and how is the price
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Kent, WA
Are these any good? Salt to sweet ratio?
Magan W.
Magan W.
Triangle, VA
Haven't tried these they look delicious what do you think?