A classic waterproof sandal is hand stitched for incredible durability. The flexible, lightweight sole completes the go-anywhere style. Style Name: Salt Water Sandals By Hoy Sandal (Baby, Walker, Toddler, Little Kid & Big Kid). Style Number: 300013. Available in stores.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Salt Water Sandals by Hoy Sandal (Baby, Walker, Toddler, Little Kid & Big Kid) Black 9 M!
How would you rate this product?
Christina H.
Mesa, AZ
I decided to give these sandals a try after seeing them on ModCloth. I’m so happy I did! They fit my feet well even tho I have very long size 11s. These are in uk sizing so a 9 is actually a women’s 11. My ankles are about 9 inches around and these fit well on the second hole of the strap. Very comfy and I love the fact that they are leather with a leather insole so no stinky feet.
Davia F.
Portland, OR
Salt Water Sandals by Hoy Sandal (Baby, Walker, Toddler, Little Kid & Big Kid) Black 9 M uploaded by Davia F.
I have had several pairs of these shoes since I was a young child. They have never caused blisters or any type of foot pain. These shoes are the best to bring to the beach. Whether you’re walking around the town, the sand or in the water these are perfect! [product:salt-water-sandals-by-hoy-sandal-baby-walker-toddler-little-kid-&-big-kid-black-9-m]
Amanda J.
Redding, CA
Best sandal ever. My mom has been putting me in these shoes for as long as I could walk. I would have to be pryed from the beach after a day of getting sand in between my toes. The best part of these shoes is that even though they are leather, the water helps mold the shoes to you. Weather you are 5 or 95 these babies will cradle your foot 👣
Mary O.
Fort Mill, SC
Absolutely love these sandals. They are comfortable for everyday wear and they are great for in and out of the water. Plus they look adorable! They are good value for the cost. Your kid will definitely grow out of then before the shoe wears out. Definitely recommend.

Looking for your answer?