SALT-WATER Salt Water Sandals 4402 Kids Salt Water Sandal - Brown

SALT-WATER Salt Water Sandals 4402 Kids Salt Water Sandal - Brown

Man-made upper, Man-made lining, Rubber sole, Style name: 4402

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SALT-WATER Salt Water Sandals 4402 Kids Salt Water Sandal - Brown!
How would you rate this product?
ashley S.
Prattville, AL
SALT-WATER Salt Water Sandals 4402 Kids Salt Water Sandal - Brown uploaded by ashley S.
I love these Sandals! This is my second purchase of this brand of sandal. These sandals are cute, offers great support and made of great quality. Which are very important to me! They fit true to size. My toddler foot is wide. However, these fit fine. My toddler was so excited when we received these. He immediately took off the sandals that he was wearing to put these on. He couldn't stop smiling and looking down at his "happy feet"! I am one happy Mom! 🙂

Looking for your answer?