SALT & VINEGAR KETTLE COOKED POTATO CHIPS, SALT & VINEGAR

SALT & VINEGAR KETTLE COOKED POTATO CHIPS, SALT & VINEGAR

INGREDIENTS: POTATOES, SAFFLOWER OIL AND/OR SUNFLOWER OIL, VINEGAR POWDER (MALTODEXTRIN, ORGANIC WHITE DISTILLED VINEGAR), SALT, SODIUM DIACETATE, CITRIC ACID, LACTIC ACID.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SALT & VINEGAR KETTLE COOKED POTATO CHIPS, SALT & VINEGAR!
How would you rate this product?
Michelle F.
Cambridge, ON
SALT & VINEGAR KETTLE COOKED POTATO CHIPS, SALT & VINEGAR uploaded by Michelle F.
Ok, I’m freaking obsessed with these Uglies Salt & Vinegar Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Salt & Vinegar. Thousands of pounds of potatoes are thrown out every year only because they're "ugly." And I’m salty about it. 😉 Which is why I've fallen for these sea salt and vinegar chips from Uglies. They take in all the unwanted potatoes - the oddly-shaped misfits that wouldn't be purchased in a supermarket—and turn them into delectable chips. Not only do these chips deliver a seriously satisfying flavour, Uglies lowers their carbon footprint by using locally-sourced "ugly" potatoes that would otherwise be thrown in landfills. They also run a zero-waste facility, diverting over 200 tons of waste from the landfill to be combusted for energy recovery. In my opinion, these are one of the tastiest chip on the marketplace right now. They have just the right amount of crunch and vinegar flavour. Working your way through the bag is fun and I love the huge chips and the curled chips. They say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I don't find these "ugly" at all!!

Looking for your answer?