Personal CareUnderarmDeodorant & AntiperspirantSalt Of the Earth
Pure Aura Melon & Cucumber Natural Deodorant Spray

SALT OF THE EARTH Pure Aura Melon & Cucumber Natural Deodorant Spray

by Salt Of the Earth

The subtle fragrance of cooling cucumber and refreshing melon makes our award-winning Pure Aura: Melon & Cucumber Natural Deodorant Spray the perfect scent for summer.

Gentle on skin and comprising 100% natural ingredients, our Pure Aura: Melon & Cucumber Natural Deodorant Spray provides long-lasting, effective protection from body-odour, keeping you cool and fresh all day long.

DETAILS

Not Tested on Animals

Size
100ML

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Aqua, Potassium Alum, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Sclerotium gum, Parfum*, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Sodium Anisate (from anise seed or fennel), Citric Acid. Hydroxycitronellal*, Limonene*, Benzyl Alcohol*, Citral*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Linalool*, Farnesol*, Eugenol*, Benzyl Salicylate*. *From natural essential oils and botanical extracts.

Size: 100ml
Ingredients We Don't Use: Aluminium Chlorohydrate, Triclosan, Parabens
Format: Pump spray
Manufactured in: UK

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SALT OF THE EARTH Pure Aura Melon & Cucumber Natural Deodorant Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Sofia A.
SALT OF THE EARTH Pure Aura Melon & Cucumber Natural Deodorant Spray uploaded by Sofia A.
Good natural deodorant. I wasn't too keen on the scent at first but after trying it, it actually smells nice but that seems to disappear once it's dry. It is like spraying water on but actually does a good job. Feels soft and cool when dry and not sticky, doesn't stain clothes and lasts a decent amount of time. Problem with it is sometimes the spray gets clogged and won't spray properly; it just squirts a shot which you then have to rub in. May as well get the roll-on. Might be an error with spray top/nozzle. Salt Of the Earth
Kelly W.
SALT OF THE EARTH Pure Aura Melon & Cucumber Natural Deodorant Spray uploaded by Kelly W.
I love these natural alluminium free roll ons. I like the subtle scent on this one as I was using fragrant free before.
Bella M.
london
SALT OF THE EARTH Pure Aura Melon & Cucumber Natural Deodorant Spray uploaded by Bella M.
I love this product, not only because it’s smells amazing and lasts a good amount of time in compared to normal deodorant, but it’s vegan!! Takes abit of time to get used to because when it touches your skin it’s wet, but when you wait for it to dry it really feels so much more fresh.
Georgia M.
Surrey, BC
Beautiful scent! This 100% natural deodorant is the perfect product for everyone. Smells amazing and is vegan! Works just as well as any other deodorant. Very long lasting.
Clair H.
This deodorant by Salt of the Earth is vegan friendly and made from 100% natural products. It's a very generous size of 84g. Applies very easily and leaves skin feeling smooth. The cucumber and melon scent is very subtle but protects from sweat really well. This deodorant is also refillable once empty but I'm unsure of the cost as I can't find it online. But with the amount you get in this deodorant I'd say it will last quite a long time. The deodorant is easy to twist up and down and the lid twists shut to easily secure it and stop it from drying out. It does crumble under your arm pits after a while and does leave white marks which is a downfall.
Jo M.
Love this! I have the spray and the solid version..i have no idea how to use the solid version, it tells you to wet the deodorant to use but I can’t say anything comes off! I’ll stick to the spray
Hannah G.
SALT OF THE EARTH Pure Aura Melon & Cucumber Natural Deodorant Spray uploaded by Hannah G.
This product smells amazing and protects against sweat. I play a lot of sports and this product ensures that i do not sweat which is perfect.
Keira R.
tamworth
Recently purchased this product and found myself extremely impressed. Natural formulas never tend to be effective however this one prevents sweating all day long.
amy C.
Richmond, North Yorkshire
I wanted to love this so badly but unfortunately it's just not for me. I made the switch to natural deodorant but couldn't manage the bicarb in other products. I gave this a try instead, and it worked to a degree but I started noticing a smell much more quickly than with other natural deodorants I've tried. It's a nice product and worth a try but just not the one for me unfortunately!
Lucie H.
Prague
I used it everytime i shower! nothing leaves me without odor like this one! I can never smell anything. Even my clothes doesnt smell and it doesnt leave stains!

Looking for your answer?