by Pure Himalayan Salt

Food Grade Gourmet use as desired.

Tastes just like salt but the crystals are bigger than regular fine table salt so it has a bigger salt flavor.
I so want to try Pink Sea Crystal Salt how does it taste?
Start your review of Salt Himalayan Pink Gourmet FDA Organic No Chemicals Non-gmo Halall Kosher Fine Grind (.5mm) (1 Pound)!
Fort Worth
I choose to use this for a Dave and body scrub.  It’s all natural, has a great scrubbing texture, and it’s organic!  You can adjust the texture of the salt scrub by adjusting the amount of water you add to the salt.  It’s a cheap and organic alternative to other things on the market
This is a beautiful pink, mineral rich salt. It's a finishing salt, which means it is usually sprinkled onto food before serving, instead of cooking with it (you can cook with it, but because it's a bit more expensive than sea salt, I typically cook with the sea salt and finish with the Himalayan). It doesn't have the metal taste that iodized salt can sometimes have, and it has a very mild salty flavor. You can usually find 4oz grinder container of coarse Himalayan salt for about $2.99. So, it's worth trying to see what you've been missing!
Newport, NH
I LOVE pink himalayan sea salt. The reason that it is pink in color is due to the fact that it hasn't had the minerals extracted for it. So it hasn't been chemically processed in any way. Not only is it healthier than regular table salt, or regular sea salt, is the fact that all those nutritious minerals are taken away. It adds such great flavor to your food, and is so pretty in color!!
San Jose, CA
Pure Himalayan Salt Pink Sea Crystal Salt Organic & Natural Granules looks extraordinary when used on special occasion meals and party dishes. It's also better for you than regular table salt. It's so pretty and interesting that it becomes a conversation that people want to talk about how lovely the food you prepared looks. It's very reasonably priced and gives a very classy look and taste to your food.
Columbia, SC
I use this instead of table salt because it's not as bad for people with high blood pressure and is full of essential minerals. I just use a spice grinder and voila.
Pensacola, FL
Himalayan sea salt is one of the most used salt in my home. I won't even allow any white table salt anymore. Himalayan sea salt has so many benefits to your health so many minerals it is so much better for you then regular white salt
I use pink Himalayan salt on EVERYTHING. It is much better for you than regular table salt and also tastes better. I can't believe I went so long without it!
Fort worth, Tx
I use this instead of table salt. It doesn't take as much salt. It is full of minerals and it better for you. I keep a shaker at home and work!
Norfolk, VA
I'd rather abstain from eating salt althougter than consume regular table salt again. Himalayan Pink Salt is a must in the kitchen.
Lake Butler, FL
Love this! I buy some everything that it is on sale...and I mean come on, it's pink! (;