BY SALONPAS

description Cooling effect, Fully stretchable, No smell, Easy to tear, Self Adhesive 60% of the base material is water, which provides therapeutic action on the affected area. To remove the lactic acids promotion of blood flow is effective. Glycol... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shin Yi C.
This is great but the liquid form is better because it gets absorbed into the skin and it lasts longer than the patches. If you're not sensitive to adhesives this would be perfect because it does hurt a little when you peel it off. If you had the liquid option, get that one!
lauren l.
Garden Grove, CA
I have used these ever since i was a kid during growing pains. They are easy to use, and target the muscle thats achy instead of the whole body like a pill would. They are easier to use than a lotion or cream and even easier to keep with you in case of an emergency.
Mary D.
Jackson Hts, NY
One time, when I decided to take a 3 hour muay thai class, I was in pain the next day and could not get out of bed without feeling pain everywhere. My grandmother gave me the gel patches and it definitely help after a while. I definitely recommend it to everyone!
Emely C.
Los Angeles , CA
These are to die for! Ever since I was little, my mom always used these to help me whenever I'd have a back ache and they were very effective . Only thing I didn't like was since I'm kinda on the hairy side, it would hurt to take them off LOL
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
It was okay, but I have to be honest; it kept falling off. While it stayed on, it seemed to work well and relieve pain, but it was annoying that it kept falling off. I think I bought it at a drugstore while traveling.
Andrea S.
I love salonpas!! So good for minor muscle aches. I put them on at night and sleep with them and always feel better in the morning. I like that they are natural and topical. Would definitely recommend!
Kris R.
Guntersville, AL
I like these when I have to have them... I did find they can get really hot on my skin and that is the only complaint!!! Works wonderfully if you can make it through the first hotness of the patch!!
Arissa T.
Bakersfield, CA
Good price. I love the smell of them. Whenever I have a sore back, I put one on and wait a while. After a bit, it starts working and it heats and soothes the pain.
Felicita R.
This product is great ! I used it for my back , knee and leg pain. As soon as you put it on , you start to feel the relief !
rebekah c.
Carthage, MO
I have used these many of times! Easy to use and quick working! These have been so very helpful to me!!!!