BY SALONPAS

Brand from Salonpas. For relief of aches, pains and inflammation associated with: muscle fatigue, muscle pain, stiff shoulder, simple backache, bruises, sprains, strains, lumbago. How to Use: Adults and children 12 years of age and over: clean and dry affected area. Remove from backing film and apply to affected area once or twice a day. Remove after at most 8 hours Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor Size - 14cm x 10cm Pack Size - 3 pcs see more...

Princess Tiffany D.
Ames, IA
I have been using this product for many years already. It is effective in soothing body pains especially back pains. It smells like menthol which adds to the healing effect. I would definitely recommend this to others.
This product is a good way to relieve pain, though the patch doesn't have an extremely long lasting affect. The patch gives off a cool minty feel, but it's effectiveness is moderate so that's why I give it 3 stars
Natalia A.
Labelle
Purchased at: Walmart
This product worked well but then after having the patch on for 15 minutes it began feeling a painful sensation on my skin. A little irritation type pain.. so I remove it and I was forming a rash where the patch was. I eventually tried it in another area when needed and again got another rash.. unfortunately, I don’t think I could use it! It worked well the first 15 minutes though, very fast acting !!
laurel H.
Saint Albans, NY
It’s one of best inventions for taking care of muscle pain. Before everyone jumped on the Korean beauty wave, Salonpas was kinda unknown to Americans so it was very cheap now it’s much more pricier due to everyone’s knowledge of how good it works, especially since you don’t need a prescription to get it.
Layla C.
Olivehurst, CA
My husband is a huge fan of these. He does a lot of physical labor at his job and these are the only things that are over the counter at any drug store that actually help him. He’s always satisfied after using these in his problem areas of pain!
Belle C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Very big help when I had a sore muscle from a wreck I was involved in. I over met my expectations and was very affordable I use it when I have a very sore muscle and will buy again. The smell is also very nice to have.
Amanda C.
Sacramento
Whenever I am sick I always use Salonpas because it helps relieve my pain. For example whenever I have a bad cough, I always stick a Salonpas onto my throw preventing me to cough less.
Michele R.
San Antonio
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this product. I cut them to fit the area's I need. They last a long time and really hits the spot. I generally get the three pack and cut them in a strip for around shoulder and neck. S must have in your house to have.
Marie C.
Oakley
Purchased at: Walgreens
It helped alleviate pain in my lower back so that I could go to work the next day. It was helpful to get extra sleep when I wouldn't have been able to otherwise.
member-35929
Great product! Really helps if I have aches because of weightlifting or because of sitting at my desk all day. I use this only when I have paid, but it works like a charm every time!