BY SALONPAS

Brand from Salonpas. For relief of aches, pains and inflammation associated with: muscle fatigue, muscle pain, stiff shoulder, simple backache, bruises, sprains, strains, lumbago. How to Use: Adults and children 12 years of age and over: clean and dry affected area. Remove from backing film and apply to affected area once or twice a day. Remove after at most 8 hours Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor Size - 14cm x 10cm Pack Size - 3 pcs see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Princess Tiffany D.
Ames, IA
I have been using this product for many years already. It is effective in soothing body pains especially back pains. It smells like menthol which adds to the healing effect. I would definitely recommend this to others.
This product is a good way to relieve pain, though the patch doesn't have an extremely long lasting affect. The patch gives off a cool minty feel, but it's effectiveness is moderate so that's why I give it 3 stars
Meghan L.
I use these when im on my period with back cramps or when my back just hurts in general, they smell good and work well, i dont feel like they leave a big greatly patch on my skin after its off either
laurel H.
Saint Albans, NY
It’s one of best inventions for taking care of muscle pain. Before everyone jumped on the Korean beauty wave, Salonpas was kinda unknown to Americans so it was very cheap now it’s much more pricier due to everyone’s knowledge of how good it works, especially since you don’t need a prescription to get it.
Layla C.
Elk Grove, CA
My husband is a huge fan of these. He does a lot of physical labor at his job and these are the only things that are over the counter at any drug store that actually help him. He’s always satisfied after using these in his problem areas of pain!
Amanda C.
Sacramento
Whenever I am sick I always use Salonpas because it helps relieve my pain. For example whenever I have a bad cough, I always stick a Salonpas onto my throw preventing me to cough less.
brianna s.
orange cove
I have been out this is but I guess it works are you home that’s a lame person is better Vaseline oh my god where is my wrestling
Ciara B.
Pleasant Grove
These are a life saver!!! I have osteoarthritis in my hips and I wear one to work, o can bend over just fine! Amazing
Grace P.
Great patch for any muscle soreness or aches. It relieves my pain when I leave it on and completely rid my aches.
Özlem N.
West Babylon, NY
Good for my back pain.It is helpful for my muscle pains.I recommended this patch.My favorite products.