BY SALONPAS

Large adherent gel patches provide relief for muscular muscle pains and inflammation such as backaches, stiff neck, muscle fatigue and sprains. Apply on affected area and leave on for eight (8) hours. For relief of aches, pains and inflammation associated with: muscle fatigue, muscle pain, stiff shoulder, simple backache, bruises, sprains, strains, lumbago. How to Use: Adults and children 12 years of age and over: clean and dry affected area. Remove from backing film and apply to affected area once or twice a day. Remove after at most 8 hours Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor Size - 14cm x 10cm Pack Size - 24 pcs see more...

Gina L.
Used this when I had a sore muscle and while it felt good on initial application, didn’t really see any difference in my sore muscle after leaving it on. Probably wouldn’t buy it again.
Sirena S.
Sonora
This is my holy grail for stick on patches for aching muscles. Anytime I do heavy back workouts I will stick on a Salonpas and it immediately makes it warm and starts to soothe my aching muscles. It lasts for hours.
Sophia C.
Growing up I always had this at my home and it was a staple for sore muscles or sore anything. It works like a sticky patch thatYou place over wherever is hurting. It has a cooling sensation that Relieves aches.
Michelle G.
Gibsonton, FL
They help for a few hours then I will have to change the pad for another one. I use these also to help warm up my muscles that are in neat of warming up before a good workout.
Hillary T.
Long Beach , CA
Way better than icy hot in my opinion and is gentle. I forget it’s there sometimes... the smell reminds me. Kind of smells like Good Sense Vapor Rub No Carton.
Mary S.
Long Beach, CA
We seriously grew up on this stuff. My dad used this all the time when I was a child and still is . I started using this when I have body aches and things like that. Walk into any Asian household and I guarantee you will find this in the cabinet. It’s better than the icy hot .
Aly G.
My dads got back pain and always uses this product. He seems to be happy with it and gets like a new pack every couple weeks. Brings him relief for the time that it’s on. He changes them out about twice a day if he needs all day comfort.
kelly c.
Lindsay, OK
This works wonders when you are aching. I put on everywhere i hurt at times and it helps alot. Great price and they work a long time. Walmart carries them easily found in the pharmacy area
Morgan S.
Olathe
Purchased at: Amazon
THIS WORKS WONDERS FOR MY JOINTS . 10/10 WOULD RECOMMEND . The smell is a little bit gross and off putting but I use them so much I got use to the smell
Vanessa A.
Woodbridge, VA
It’s a great medicine, it helps me a lot on sore and pain reliefs. I even use when I have muscle pain. It’s surely a great medicine.