Salonpas  SALONSIP Aqua-Patch - Cooling Pain Relief Patches - 5 Patches

Salonpas  SALONSIP Aqua-Patch - Cooling Pain Relief Patches - 5 Patches
Salonpas SALONSIP Aqua-Patch - Cooling Pain Relief Patches - 5 Patches
Aline B.
Atlanta, GA
eu amo esse produto uma vez que o alivio da dor muscular é super rápida eu sempre uso com estou co aqueles dores nas costa de cansaço fisico super recomendo, alivio imediato em varios tamanhos emabalagem super boa facil colocar e retirar  recomendo
Juliann J.
Havertown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Was using icy hot for years until my daughter started working in an emergency room and told me the doctors always recommend Salonpas to their patients - I agree, it is the best and fast acting too!
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Easy to use. Made for everyone. I love the versatility. I highly recommend to everyone. At least give it a try. Highly comparable to other brands and very affordable to all persons. I love mine it’s perfect.
Berenice B.
Covina
I've tried the patches for my back, and let me tell you they work. I only paid like 5-7 dollars for about 10 patches. I bought them at Walmart, not expensive at all. They started working 5 minutes after I applied it. I would definitely recommend.
Linda M.
Plymouth, MA
My husband and I both struggle with back pain. Using salon pas help us to go on with our daily activities without medication
Rita P.
Brooklyn, NY
This patch saved me when I had a knot on my lower back which I constantly struggle with. It really gave me relief
Lex P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smells but it definitely works for us. I just use it at home you can't go out smelling like that it's terrible
muni o.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
My pain went away instantly. I only needed 1 patch a day. I recommend this to everyone with wrist pain.
Lisa H.
Monticello
This helps if I pull a muscle at the gym or over do in the machines. Eases my pain greatly
This product is known for being doing  a great job for old, elder, teenager especially when it comes to pain after you exercise, dance, work and any other more activity that require strength and you can easily apply or ask you relatives to apply in the area that you can't reach you can leave it overnight of during daytime.