Salonpas Salonpas Pain Relief Patch, 5 CT uploaded by Ramonita R.

BY SALONPAS

Salonpas Salonpas Pain Relief Patch, 5 CT: see more...

• Do these work? I have arthritis in my knee and curious if...3 Answers
Ali C.
Phoenix, AZ
I have a condition called Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome as well as osteoarthritis so I get a lot of joint pain and I get it frequently. SalonPas patches are one of the ways I help to manage my frequent pain. They’re easy to use and pretty effective for me when used with other pain relieving methods. When you first apply them you get an intense feeling for about 20 minutes that eventually fades as you start to get relief. These are stronger than the original so the intense (almost icy hot burn like feel?) is more intense. They stick pretty well but you don’t get as many for the price like you do with the original strength ones. You’re also not supposed to use more than one at a time with these extra strength ones. And just like the original strength, you have to use them in a certain amount of time after opening the package or the effectiveness of them starts to wear off.
Desiree F.
Augusta
These are my go-to patches for sore spots. Most patches I come across have this thick jelly like texture and slide right off. These are thinner and stick on my body better. I don't have to worry about moving around with these on. They will not fall off. They work well to soothe my aches too.
Katie C.
Winter Haven
I will never use these pain patches again. I received a free sample of Salonpas Salonpas Pain Relief Patch, 5 CT in the mail and I used them on my lower back on each side of my spine for lower back muscular pain. The patches applied like bandages and stuck well but after about 5 minutes I got a strong cooling and heating sensation, similar to that of Icy Hot Extra Strength and it was unbearable. I had to remove after about 2 minutes of the intense temperature and did not reapply. I felt the "icy" feeling for the next 10 minutes and was NOT pleased.
Lea Joy A.
Casselberry, FL
I hurt my wrist recently and it was painful for about a month. I was riding in an Uber and the driver told me about Salonpas. I tried it, and it worked! I always tell people about Salonpas now, not only do they work fast but they are pretty inexpensive too!
Chandler M.
new albany
As a teacher I’m on my feet all day and carrying children wrecks havoc on my back. Putting one of these patches on my back keeps me going through the school day while putting them on my feet helps be relax at night to prepare for the next day!
EM L.
I first discovered this item when I lived in Japan. Lots of my Japanese friends mentioned it for coping with walking in heels! I love to get the smaller ones and put one on each heel in the morning and it kind of refreshes and tingles my feet for a few hours.  I also put them on just before bed and enjoy how it's kind of like a mini-massage. The smell isn't too strong and I kind of like it, mild menthol-y.
Kathy L.
Clovis
Every once in a while I get lower back pain and these patches work wonders. I wear them for 8 hours at a time. They hurt a little when removing but no more than a bandaid. They help alleviate pain and I love the smell!
Krystle F.
Ansonia, CT
These patches are 1% off from being prescription strength Lidocaine. I believe these are great for those that they work for. I think I have a bit too much chub for these to work for me.
Ashley H.
Crestview, FL
These patches are my go to. I used to play sports in school and now that effects my body in everyday life, I’m constantly in pain and these patches make the pain tolerable.
Breeana P.
Modesto, CA
I use Salonpas Pain releif patch at work and at school when the pain is a bit too much. It feels a lot like icy hot and was awesome. It releived and soothed my back muscles shortly after applying. I like the patch version too because it does not leave you or your clothes feeling wet or sticky
Dottie S.
Do these work? I have arthritis in my knee and curious if these would help.