BY SALONPAS

Salonpas Salonpas Pain Relief Patch, 5 CT: see more...

• Do these work? I have arthritis in my knee and curious if these w...1 Answers
Katie C.
Winter Haven
I will never use these pain patches again. I received a free sample of Salonpas Salonpas Pain Relief Patch, 5 CT in the mail and I used them on my lower back on each side of my spine for lower back muscular pain. The patches applied like bandages and stuck well but after about 5 minutes I got a strong cooling and heating sensation, similar to that of Icy Hot Extra Strength and it was unbearable. I had to remove after about 2 minutes of the intense temperature and did not reapply. I felt the "icy" feeling for the next 10 minutes and was NOT pleased.
EM L.
I first discovered this item when I lived in Japan. Lots of my Japanese friends mentioned it for coping with walking in heels! I love to get the smaller ones and put one on each heel in the morning and it kind of refreshes and tingles my feet for a few hours.  I also put them on just before bed and enjoy how it's kind of like a mini-massage. The smell isn't too strong and I kind of like it, mild menthol-y.
Breeana P.
Modesto, CA
I use Salonpas Pain releif patch at work and at school when the pain is a bit too much. It feels a lot like icy hot and was awesome. It releived and soothed my back muscles shortly after applying. I like the patch version too because it does not leave you or your clothes feeling wet or sticky
Lorenn V.
Perfect for sore muscles! The warmth soothes your muscles and provides great relief from aches and pains. I use it whenever I pull a muscle or have sore muscles from exercise. Very effective and I would definitely recommend to others!
Padee H.
Definitely great for headaches. I love to use this especially during the times I worked out too hard or something since I get sore this helps with my soreness. The smell of the patch works wonder especially for congested noses!
Jessika C.
If you're really achingly sore, these are for you. I used them through growing pains as a kid, and now for joint pains. They may smell strongly but it isn't nauseating. They're my big guns in pain relief.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
We had some Salonpas pain reliever pads go on clearance at work and I purchased a box to try and I regret not trying them before they really work almost immediately it does not take long for the active ingredients to start working their magic it does not leave a burning sensation like some pain relievers do it has a nice minty sent but not too overbearing and they're affordable!
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
I like the gel feel of this patch. It didn't slide around like some other patches do. This one stayed in place even under clothes. It does take a little while for it to really work and give the pain relief so if you want it quick this probably isn't for you. This one takes a while. It's a very slight cooling sensation.
Marissa B.
Fayetteville, NC
These worked well when I pulled a muscle in my back. The price is right and if it wasn't for me using them on my neck when I pulled a muscle last week I would have given them five stars. I have long hair and even with it pulled up the patch kept coming off and managing to catch my loose hairs. On a back or leg I would recommend this but not on your neck if you have hair.
Paula R.
I absolutely love Salonpas patches for pain relief, I have sciatica, and I keep some of these patches in my bedside table, some in my purse, some in my desk at work. They are really effective at relieving pain, and there is absolutely no mess! They stay put, and there's no medicine smell to them. They are my go-to for topical pain refief.
Dottie S.
Do these work? I have arthritis in my knee and curious if these would help.