BY SALONPAS

Salonpas Salonpas Pain Relief Patch, 5 CT: see more...

• Do these work? I have arthritis in my knee and curious if these wou...1 Answers
Shalayna G.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
We had some Salonpas pain reliever pads go on clearance at work and I purchased a box to try and I regret not trying them before they really work almost immediately it does not take long for the active ingredients to start working their magic it does not leave a burning sensation like some pain relievers do it has a nice minty sent but not too overbearing and they're affordable!
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Fayetteville, NC
These worked well when I pulled a muscle in my back. The price is right and if it wasn't for me using them on my neck when I pulled a muscle last week I would have given them five stars. I have long hair and even with it pulled up the patch kept coming off and managing to catch my loose hairs. On a back or leg I would recommend this but not on your neck if you have hair.
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
I like the gel feel of this patch. It didn't slide around like some other patches do. This one stayed in place even under clothes. It does take a little while for it to really work and give the pain relief so if you want it quick this probably isn't for you. This one takes a while. It's a very slight cooling sensation.
Leah M.
Leah M.
Osceola, WI
As a woman who suffers with extreme cramps, painful periods, and ovarian cyst bursts, this product has changed the game. With SalonPas patches, I'm able to get amazing sleep without waking up every hour. This product is great for women, athletes, those who are stressed, and even those who need a break.
Chasity C.
Chasity C.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
These are okay for very minor pain. Unfortunately, they did not work as great as anticipated. They are priced average. I prefer other alternatives to this brand because they help quite a bit more. I know people who liked them, but they did not help with minor pain for me personally.
Maya L.
Maya L.
Irvine
I have used Salonpas for a few years. When you put the product on, your skin will feel a slight burn and there will be a minty smell. The product is pretty affordable, but I'm not sure if it truly works like advertised. I would recommend for you to try it.
Maria S.
Maria S.
I purchase these the decay least once I month. My husband uses them for his chronic back pain. He works standing most of the day and this helps relieve is pain. Easy to use and leaves your hands free of having to rub something on like other products.
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Louisville, KY
These work pretty well. They do have a strong smell, but they feel nice. It cools the problem area and lasts a good amount of time. They stick pretty well, but if it's in an area where you have a lot of movement or friction they will slip a bit.
Cydnie L.
Cydnie L.
These are so helpful with aches and pains! This product met all of my expectation providing me with the comfort I need while at work having to move around even when I'm sore. Will definitely buy again!
Alisha R.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
Loved this pain patch worked great and left me pain free for hours. Didnt have a huge menthol smell nor a strong scent was lighter than I had first though when buying these!
Dottie S.
Dottie S.
Do these work? I have arthritis in my knee and curious if these would help.